What happened to open and transparent, Trudeau?

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

What happened to open and transparent, Trudeau?

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The Liberal train wreck continues.
Attachments
16174808_1904410813122722_4590251285901670826_n.jpg
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Veovis
Guru

Re: What happened to open and transparent, Trudeau?

Post by Veovis »

It was a campaign slogan to make people hate Harper more as they foolishly thought he was the "bad guy". Here we are a year and a bit later 30 billion extra gone to somewhere with no returns, and an even more closed off government hoping we don't find out that in 1 year they put the sponsorship scandal to shame.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Another "I hate Justine" thread! They're almost turning into Love Letters to Justine, there's so many. Can't find a pre-existing thread to put this one in Gone_Fishing? Won't fit anywhere?

So what did happen to an open and transparent Trudeau, you tell us.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Queen K wrote:So what did happen to an open and transparent Trudeau, you tell us.

He got elected.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

GenesisGT wrote:He got elected.

This is a rather well stated accurate summary of almost all politicians post campaign. Well played GenesisGT
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:
So what did happen to an open and transparent Trudeau, you tell us.

he finally realized that he can't please everyone all of the time. Then he realized that when he couldn't, people would get mad at him. And then he realized just like his old evil dad, he really doesn't like facing people who don't like him. Or questioning him. Or demanding to know why he is flying around in helicopters with billionaires. He is following his dad's legacy to a "T". Next up, minority government in 2019. The best thing for him would have been a minority government on this go-round so that Canadians and Trudeau could get used to each other, but we stupidly handed him a majority, and that's on us.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol good i hope jt becomes as transparent for the cons as cement . . payback has its moments
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

maryjane48 wrote:lol good i hope jt becomes as transparent for the cons as cement . . payback has its moments

Pay back truly is a female dog a times.

Sadly, so many Canadians believed in this young man and rekindled hope for their futures and that of Canada.

I feel terrible for those that 'bought into' The Dream and all the promises because now many are seeing that JT appears to

becoming a Mini-Me version of PET. How could he be excepted not to be? Raise and trained by The Man himself.

I had hoped as well, even though I didn't support him, that JT would come through on his promises and follow through

on his pledge to work for the average Joe Canadians. "Openness and transparency at the forefront."

Well, he's got three more years...I hope he wakes up and uses those to realize that he had Canadians in the palm on his

hand at the beginning and to do right by those that voted him in!

Not seeing much of the humility of the office and show of respect for those Canadians got him where he is and in the

past put his father were he was...for a time.

As a former Teacher...JT should know that History has a very interesting tendency to repeat itself.

Karma, Baby, karma...goes both ways.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

cry all you want . blaming jt ensures his win again . keep it up
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:lol good i hope jt becomes as transparent for the cons as cement . . payback has its moments

you hope that JT becomes even less transparent, as some sort of slight against the Conservatives, even though it's really all of Canada who suffers. You really need to give your head a shake bud.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:cry all you want . blaming jt ensures his win again . keep it up

so if you can understand this concept in terms of the Federal Liberals, how come you just can't grasp it when it comes to the BC NDP?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

threads about fed politics . i started thread in bc section for positive critisism. thats where provincial ideas for ndp should go . but the actual problem is really people not willing to be bold and start booting the scammers to the curb . until that happens we will get what we get . im willing to boot jt next election . but not for current crop of cons . ill vote ndp until cons get more social issues as part their plat form
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

maryjane48 wrote:threads about fed politics . i started thread in bc section for positive critisism. thats where provincial ideas for ndp should go . but the actual problem is really people not willing to be bold and start booting the scammers to the curb . until that happens we will get what we get . im willing to boot jt next election . but not for current crop of cons . ill vote ndp until cons get more social issues as part their plat form

We just witnessed a carnage of social isssues being scrubbed from the top down, what makes us Canadians hopeful that social issues will be important here if the Cons get in?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

thats my point . cons dont get my vote until them issues are a part of their platform
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

maryjane48 wrote:thats my point . cons dont get my vote until them issues are a part of their platform

None of the parties or politicians should get Canadian votes until the issues Canadians are concerned about are part of their

platform. We shouldn't be putting anyone in office of any kind unless they clearly demonstrate they have a concrete plan

and the wherewithal to follow through with it.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown

Return to “Canada”