Man premier wants race war

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Man premier wants race war

Post by maryjane48 »

Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister is being criticized for saying young indigenous men with criminal records are responsible for night hunting which he previously said was fuelling a “race war.”

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/14440592?ir=Canada
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Man premier wants race war

Post by bob vernon »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 30th, 2017, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 30th, 2017, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Any thoughts on safety issues with firing high powered rifles at night, not being able to see what's beyond being shot at?

4TH COMMANDMENT OF FIREARM SAFETY

Be sure of your target and what's beyond it.

"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 30th, 2017, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

The fact that irresponsible hunting practices might fuel tensions in Manitoba falls well short of the sensationalistic header. Why go there?
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

d0nb wrote:The fact that irresponsible hunting practices might fuel tensions in Manitoba falls well short of the sensationalistic header. Why go there?

I agree. Totally irresponsible.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Have to agree. The first thing I thought of is what kind of absolute Stupid idiot runs around shooting at night. Are they such bad hunters that they have to get the animal in the headlight and blind it. That is the only reason I can think of to do something this stupid. Maybe we could offer them lessons on how to hunt properly. They should not be allowed to own anything more powerful than a cork pop gun. Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

shoot hunters like that at dusk. :130:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

d0nb wrote:The fact that irresponsible hunting practices might fuel tensions in Manitoba falls well short of the sensationalistic header. Why go there?

because its true and the bigoted pitician retracted hos remarks as wrong . truth hurts sometimes
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

maryjane48 wrote:because its true and the bigoted pitician retracted hos remarks as wrong . truth hurts sometimes

The truth hurts, *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 31st, 2017, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

The truth is these ignorant idiots should never night shoot, PERIOD. If they are incapable of hunting any other way they should NEVER hunt.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Smurf wrote:The truth is these ignorant idiots should never night shoot, PERIOD. If they are incapable of hunting any other way they should NEVER hunt.

You missed they should also not have the right to bare arms either.

I don't know but question? I carried a restricted firearm for over 25 years. I let my PAL expire like a fool. To acquire one I had to go through Firearms Safety. I questioned this and asked, would a recruit from RCMP academy need to take a course also? Yes they do or could challenge the exam.

Our training like the Military is much more hands on then any course a civilian will ever get trust me on that.

My question is, do INDIANS under the act need to take a Safety Course in order to possess or hunt? IF not why not, you don't get hunting values, safety and the like this through genetics. It further doesn't come with the firearm which was possibly passed down or purchased at Wholesale Sports.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I thought they were Canadians and should be treated like Canadians, everyone white, colored, Caucasian, Asian, African American, First nations, Middle Eastern, are we not all equal in Canada?

phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

The answer is no.
Sure do love Rutland!!

Return to “Canada”