Attack on Canadian mosque leaves 6 dead

Ccrider

Re: Attack on Canadian mosque leaves 6 dead

Post by Ccrider »

jimmy4321 wrote:I wonder where Leitch went? Be curious on her take of the situation, would have tought she'd be on the interview circuit.

Why would you wonder where Kellie Leitch went? That doesn't even make any sense? What has she got to do with this attack?

All she did was express her feelings that immigrants to Canada should be more carefully vetted before allowing them to immigrate, and for that she deserves to be labeled a racist? I think not, but I do think that the people accusing her and others like her of being racist, ARE fanning the flames of hatred.
monilynno
Board Meister

Post by monilynno »

Kellie Leitch's stand is the same as mine, and I am the daughter of immigrants.

"I Don't Lock My Doors At Bed Time Because I Hate Everybody On The Outside, I Lock My Doors Because I Love Everyone On The Inside" Malik Obama
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Ccrider wrote:
Why would you wonder where Kellie Leitch went? That doesn't even make any sense? What has she got to do with this attack?

All she did was express her feelings that immigrants to Canada should be more carefully vetted before allowing them to immigrate, and for that she deserves to be labeled a racist? I think not, but I do think that the people accusing her and others like her of being racist, ARE fanning the flames of hatred.

Sure it makes sense. She's running for leader of the conservative party and couldn't get enough media before, so where is she now? Simple question, you sure read into it.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

jimmy4321 wrote:Sure it makes sense. She's running for leader of the conservative party and couldn't get enough media before, so where is she now? Simple question, you sure read into it.

Would also be interesting in knowing how she feels about the whole Canadian values issue too.

Since she is the one pushing to "test" new immigrants on their Canadian values, how does she feel about Canadians that can't even follow Canadian values.
hail Satan y'all
two_shoes1mit
Board Meister

Post by two_shoes1mit »

Interesting watch. First the media is suppressed in Europe and now in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch

What They Won’t Tell Us About Quebec Mosque Attack
Full coverage at http://www.QuebecTerror.com Faith Goldy of TheRebel.media talks about the shifting narrative surrounding the horrific mass shooting at a Que...
YOUTUBE.COM
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

two_shoes1mit wrote:Interesting watch. First the media is suppressed in Europe and now in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch

What They Won’t Tell Us About Quebec Mosque Attack
Full coverage at http://www.QuebecTerror.com Faith Goldy of TheRebel.media talks about the shifting narrative surrounding the horrific mass shooting at a Que...
YOUTUBE.COM

we are no different here , suppressed media , when it comes to local muslim attacks, to bad 99% of people do not want to open there eyes and see the truth
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Uh, the truth is that a white nationalist straight up murder a bunch of Muslims while they were in a house of worship.

No matter how much you want this to have been the other way around, that's not the truth. No media is being suppressed. And The Rebel putting the word Media in their name makes their opinions no more legitimate media sources than my opinions if I were to change my username to "Omnitheo Media"

The difference is that I've never been sued for libel for trying to pass off my opinions as fact
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
JollyGreenBully
Banned

Post by JollyGreenBully »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 3rd, 2017, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Discuss the topic not other users please. Thank you.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 3rd, 2017, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Liberals hire 55 spies to monitor your Facebook account, and send letter to Fox trying to censor an American newscast.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Liberals hire 55 spies to monitor your Facebook account, and send letter to Fox trying to censor an American newscast.

I think it'd would be more accurate to describe the "censoring" as "correcting false information" regarding the shooting.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

FreeRights wrote:I think it'd would be more accurate to describe the "censoring" as "correcting false information" regarding the shooting.

How do you know it's false? The investigation is in its infancy. Furthermore, you have no clue what happened, you only know what mainstream media has told you.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote:
How do you know it's false? The investigation is in its infancy. Furthermore, you have no clue what happened, you only know what mainstream media has told you.

Exactly!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Gone_Fishin wrote:How do you know it's false? The investigation is in its infancy. Furthermore, you have no clue what happened, you only know what mainstream media has told you.

No, I go by what law enforcement press releases say. The investigation is absolutely in its infancy, and there is no evidence to suggest that Muhommud was anything except a witness, which is stark contrast to what the biased, partisan, fake news outlet Fox claimed on Twitter.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

FreeRights wrote:No, I go by what law enforcement press releases say. The investigation is absolutely in its infancy, and there is no evidence to suggest that Muhommud was anything except a witness, which is stark contrast to what the biased, partisan, fake news outlet Fox claimed on Twitter.

CBC News also stated he was a suspect. Did Fox News not retract their statement after the truth came out?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”