Syrian refugee charged with six counts of sexual assault

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Syrian refugee charged with six counts of sexual assault

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:canada isnt the country you came from truth . we are not saudi arabia . women here do not get heads chopped off for fun and giggles . so simmer down and hug a syrian :130:

i am talking about the ones crossing the usa border *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 3rd, 2017, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal attack
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

the truth wrote:
dirtrider wrote:Nope not native not muslim....emmigrated from US......that's why i don't whine about other immigrants coming into Canada,

and i emmigrated to canada also, there are rules and laws to immigrating to a new country ,safe to say you and i respected and followed these laws, :up: to enter canada legally, these refugees and illegals crossing the usa border into canada are not running away from war torn usa, the media has these people scared sh :cuss: less about trump for no reason, bottom line you enter any country legally or not at all

Ah ok....we're writing about Syrian charged with sex assaults and not about the refugees that made a bad decision to cross Canada in a blizzard hey? You could tell they had no clue about how harsh Canadian winters can be.

The 2 Syrian criminals should be dealt with according to the laws of Canada but to judge the entire Syrian refugees on the actions of the 2? I don't think so.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Lady tehMa wrote:
dieseluphammerdown wrote::topic: Back to the topic Syrian refugee charged with six counts of sexual assault

I think that any refugee charged with even one count of sex assault should been shipped right back where they ran from. If they can't let our people live in safety, we have no obligation to shelter them.

I agree! That's the least....they should go to prison first and deported after.....I'd be shocked if they weren't at least deported. As a land immigrant, that is what would have happened to me after I served jail time.
bold

Post by bold »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpEshD ... e=youtu.be

^^^^^^ tip of the iceberg^^^^^^

Canadians do need to get VERY alert, (which most are not). Only common sense has to prevail over irrational stupidity of Gov bought to it's need by bureaucracy, for agendas which are treason against the very people and respectful society it is being paid to protect. If not, there's a slippery slope awaiting for our own demise with no freedoms other than to tow the line of conformity with out dare speaking about simple things in live in fear offending others.

In a lot of Europe's bigger towns/cities, certain areas have been over whelmed with mostly single young males of military age, these refugees/welfare chasers are hopping/picking European countries for the biggest welfare cheque. No one can tell me I am wrong, I am from the UK, I traveled all over Europe since a kid visiting a few times every year. We have family friends in Germany, Czechoslovakia and France. You no longer have to look for the demise that's taken place in some areas, sometimes it's clearly in your face. This must be the cultural enrichment we have been told to embrace. Fortunately, my family are farmers in England, being in the country side isolates you from this. People are not happy, no matter how hard people/gov try to help immigrants/refugees from certain countries to integrate the majority do no want to, it's as simple as that!

It wont be long until Trudeau will have the brain fart idea of flying these single young males here too.

I love all people, but.......
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

sad but true, and at this rate it will be no better here ,o wait to late already
http://globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-c ... waterpark/
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Well deport him AND put him in the registry :-) What does his wife think? Or is she beaten in to submission(Islam)?
All background information is relevant and deserved. Otherwise the news would be no more than a short sentence "6 girls fondled", can't tell you where, who, how, why. Political Islam is an ideology and it is ok to hate ideas. From cover to cover violent, intolerant, and hateful. 100's of Islamic schools in the UK quietly teach children to hate Jews, Christians, and have no tolerance for other races. If Canada wants to continue with the multi-cultural experiment they should at least have respect for the 100s of other races that live peacefully. Gov should recognize the world turmoil for what it is and school themselves on the ideology of Islam. If we want immigrants to integrate, why do they need their own schools and own law etc. They will push this agenda.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2002/02/27 ... -hate.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eaten.html

http://islaminaction08.blogspot.ca/2009 ... en-to.html

etc
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
bold

Post by bold »

Talking/writing to MP's falls on deaf ears, while some openly agree with you, they are too afraid to rock the apple cart, or too busy pillaging that cart. Media ignore, if you persist they shut you down by pulling the racist card, they purposely miss the point that race is NOT the issue, but to protect the morals of our great society.

They should talk to the 10 year old boy who was raped by a refugee in a public pool in Europe recently, the refugee's reasoning was it was a sexual emergency.

You should see some clips of what these great people love to do at the communal pools in Europe. They are savaged mentally depraved beasts. Sorry if that offends anyone.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#190398 they are eveywere people , women mean nothing to them you are just cattle :cuss:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

says it all does it not
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

johnrae wrote:http://www.thecoast.ca/RealityBites/archives/2016/07/13/halifax-taxi-drivers-keep-sexually-assaulting-their-passengers

Nothing to see here. Nothing at all. Just go about your business.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 2nd, 2017, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 2nd, 2017, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to removed post
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

These border jumper can switch places with me, I have my mom in the US to live with. Funny thing is she'd never move back here and I don't blame her.
Sure do love Rutland!!

Return to “Canada”