M-103

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: M-103

Post by Glacier »

A view from across the pond...

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Good post Glacier.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

After listening to and watching various articles and reports on M-103 I wonder if this is nothing more than a

motion for politians to grandstand.

Why indeed should one religious sector/faction be singled out?

Seems like a huge waste of time and Taxpayers $$$ when Canadians, for the most part,are known for being

very tolerant folks.

If a group of people advertise and say that another group of people are evil and need to be wiped out,

I think it's a pretty normal, and kinda healthy, for the later to be just a titch concerned.

Either way...I think the whole M-103 is bogus
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Barney Google wrote:
If a group of people advertise and say that another group of people are evil and need to be wiped out,

I think it's a pretty normal, and kinda healthy, for the later to be just a titch concerned.

What's more concerning than that is that our Prime Minister is siding with that group of people over his own.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

this will only open up the door for every muslim to pull the racist card anytime something will not go there way, o wait its already to late for that, they all ready are ,, bill 103 proves that
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

zzontar wrote:
What's more concerning than that is that our Prime Minister is siding with that group of people over his own.

It certainly looks that way, Zzontar.

In his efforts to be more popular with some JT is becoming more and more unpopular with others.
Last edited by ferri on Mar 28th, 2017, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

zzontar wrote:

And it is that very perception that may well be Trudeau's undoing in 2019.

For what it's worth I don't believe our PM really is choosing to support Muslim's over the rest of us, more likely he's trying to "buy" the ethnic vote without regard to the possible unintended consequences. But as one of those "unintended consequences" is the perception by many that he's playing "favourites", his decision to support such motions could easily wind up costing him the next election.

This is a good example of how focusing on one particular issue without regard to the far larger picture can cause a much different result than originally intended. Which is a mistake frequently made by inexperienced politicians such as those in our current Government.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Mery u always seem to get it right or pretty darn close . You are correct . Jt has storm clouds on his horizon. The Muslim favoritism is blatant. Ft Mac fire . Has he even been there yet . When that mosque got shot up . He was there in 30 minutes with crocodile tears. I'm all for Muslims immigrating to Canada. I dislike seeing favorites so clearly
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
johnrae
Fledgling

Post by johnrae »

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police-fol ... -1.3345794

Better not talk about this or it will go against M-103
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

johnrae wrote:http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police-following-up-on-report-of-radicalized-montreal-airport-employees-coiteux-1.3345794

..."When issues come to light we deal with them in a responsible way, we look into what happened and how we can ensure that Canadians remain safe in air travel," he (PM Justin Trudeau) told reporters in Winnipeg....

Gee Whiz, JT...given your track record on being 'responsible' to Canadians

please forgive me for not feeling too confident with this comment. :D
Last edited by Barney Google on Mar 29th, 2017, 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

johnrae wrote:http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police-following-up-on-report-of-radicalized-montreal-airport-employees-coiteux-1.3345794

yup
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The conservative theocratic ones love M103, but the liberally minded Muslims are against it. Here is one of them.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”