Chief Phillip and Suzuki: Trudeau is a serial liar

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Chief Phillip and Suzuki: Trudeau is a serial liar

Post by Rwede »

While I'm not a huge Tyee fan, there is a huge undercurrent in this story about folks from FN communities and enviro groups that supported Trudeau but now realize they were duped.

One Term Trudeau it will be without the support of FN and the enviros.

Cloudy ways, my friends. Cloudy ways.

https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2017/02/25/W ... n-Trudeau/

Quotes from Chief Phillip:

“My wife and I were scheduled to march in the Chinese New Year’s parade in Vancouver until we found out that Trudeau was going to be there,” he says. “No way was I going to meet him unless I was on one side of the barrier, and he was on the other.”

“The truth is, Trudeau lied to us. He is very close to violating the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. I describe him now as a serial liar.”

Quotes from Suzuki:

“I’m going to be much more outspoken in the coming election cycle. Trudeau is a liar,” Suzuki says. “For me, that’s the charge. He’s an out-and-out liar. I don’t think he deserves a second chance.”

“Those of us who voted strategically in the last election gave our votes to Trudeau in trust. He gave his promise that it would be the last vote under first-past-the-post. Then he walked away from his words. He even used Kellie Leitch as his goddamned excuse! Trudeau broke his word.”
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Chief Phillip and Suzuki: Trudeau is a serial liar

Post by The Green Barbarian »

wow having Suzuki hating Trudeau is making it hard for me not to like him.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

The Green Barbarian wrote:wow having Suzuki hating Trudeau is making it hard for me not to like him.

Yeah, I've always thought that Suzuki was a big, self serving hypocrite.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The Green Barbarian wrote:wow having Suzuki hating Trudeau is making it hard for me not to like him.

I think all three are too much alike, that's why they distrust each other, and especially so now that Trudeau deceived them. Shysters hate shysters.

Phillip can easily influence 4% of the vote. When you lose 4% and someone else gets it, you're toast.

Suzuki can swing a lot of enviro vote. Just what percentage that is, I'm not sure, but it's at least as much as the FN vote and probably more.

Lib 20, NDP 20, Green/Bloc 20, Con 40. That's all we need to get the country back on track.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I never liked Trudeau to begin with. :biggrin:
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Suzuki hating Trudeau? This qualifies him to be a guest ranter with Ezra Levant. Two cranky guys could get together and have a rant-fest.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Philip (never seen a blockade I wouldn't attend) and Suzuki (respected scientist turned evil eco terrorist villain (new Marvel comic soon in stores)) hating Trudeau? This is not good, as the old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is just too hard to swallow here. I'm so confused as it is against every cell in my being to agree with those 2 despicable cretins. It's a mixed up world.

At least the coffee is hot, back to it. :spitcoffee:
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:Suzuki hating Trudeau? This qualifies him to be a guest ranter with Ezra Levant. Two cranky guys could get together and have a rant-fest.

Except that every time Ezra tries to talk to Suzuki, Suzuki cowardly runs away.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

I'm surprised Trudeau can sleep at night knowing David Suzuki and Chief Phillip so vehemently dislike him referring

to him as a liar...and Suzuki even uttered a swear expressing his displeasure. :biggrin:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
PuppyLove

Post by PuppyLove »

It sounds like they were hoping he would be a pushover and give them everything they wanted.

Return to “Canada”