Trudeau uses taxpayer money for Med Hat by-election

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Trudeau uses taxpayer money for Med Hat by-election

Post by Gone_Fishin »

March 13, 2017

EXCLUSIVE: FOI docs reveal cost of Liberals using bureaucrats for partisan byelection work

I’m not sure where Justin Trudeau thinks tax dollars come from but I think I know where they go - and that is as often as possible, towards his needs or the Liberal party needs.

Latest example, we’ve obtained the expense reports from the Privy Council Office (PCO) for the prime minister’s trip to Medicine Hat, Alberta for the by-election last October.

Now, if you don’t speak the dialect known as “Official Ottawanese” you may wonder what this would be all about.

The PCO is the prime minister’s department - they are supposed to be non-partisan bureaucrats, and yet this latest release of documents shows bureaucrats spending time putting together briefing notes for what was a political, partisan trip and two bureaucrats being sent out to record everything Trudeau did and shipping Government of Canada gear to do it at huge cost.

Normally prime ministers don’t campaign in by-elections but Trudeau keeps doing it, and he keeps losing.

Full story + FOI documents here http://www.therebel.media/exclusive_foi ... ction_work
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Trudeau uses taxpayer money for Med Hat by-election

Post by Rwede »

What will the bill be when he comes to support Christy in the BC election?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Gettin' serious on you, Justin.

"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Can't be gone soon enough!

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 16th, 2017, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

any vites jt loses wont go to the cons so you must be looking forward to ndp govt :smt045
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:any vites jt loses wont go to the cons so you must be looking forward to ndp govt :smt045

why would those votes go to the NDP? The NDP sucks.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Rwede wrote:What will the bill be when he comes to support Christy in the BC election?

he is not that dumb . he doesnt like clark either [icon_lol2.gif]
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

maryjane48 wrote:
Rwede wrote:What will the bill be when he comes to support Christy in the BC election?

he is not that dumb . he doesnt like clark either [icon_lol2.gif]

Au contraire. They are best of friends.

Christy is a card-carrying member of the federal Liberal Party of Canada and worked for the federal party for quite some time.

Christy is popular and charismatic, and JT will ride her popularity's coat tails for his own gain as much as he can.

She and Justin are busy working on her campaign right now.

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

A truly honorable politician, like Stephen Harper, would never have used public money for any kind of campaigning. And he never would have touched Christy Clark in an inappropriate way like Trudeau is doing in this photo. I wonder what his yuppie wife thinks of this photo?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:A truly honorable politician, like Stephen Harper, would never have used public money for any kind of campaigning.

Because the same people rushing to defend Trudeau's disgusting expenditures would be screaming in agony if Harper had done the same thing.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”