maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Oleary accuses the cons of rigging leadership race

Post by maryjane48 »

jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Oleary accuses the cons of rigging leadership race

Post by jimmy4321 »

You'd think a guy of his perceived status wouldn't be content to be the mini me to Trump. Really just strange.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

For one he has a right to make sure the process is fair.

There may be some truth here as there is an active investigation into the matter and someone like O'Leary wouldn't just bring this up without knowing some details.

I'm going to reserve judgement on this issue until the investigation concludes.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/conserva ... -1.3329295

Looks like he was right....be the other candidates that were bashing him have egg on their faces.

The question now is who was cheating?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Chyren wrote:http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/conservative-party-finds-1-351-ineligible-memberships-after-o-leary-allegations-1.3329295

Looks like he was right....be the other candidates that were bashing him have egg on their faces.

The question now is who was cheating?

Interesting. People immediately call him Trump and yet he was accurate in pointing out something wasn't right.

Everyone that spat insults before knowing what was true should be embarrassed. Guilt isn't by opinion it's by finding facts. IN this case facts are the guy had a legitimate beef.

The candidates who just spat insults at O'Leary now make themselves look like they are definitely not leadership material. A real leader would find facts not spew hate.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Oleary definitely came out on top this time. There should be a lot of red faces around Conservative headquarters. I got a laugh out of Rona Ambrose on the news tonight saying no problem this happens all the time in politics and there are on top of it. Wonder what would have happened if Oleary wasn't on the ball.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Smurf wrote:Oleary definitely came out on top this time. There should be a lot of red faces around Conservative headquarters. I got a laugh out of Rona Ambrose on the news tonight saying no problem this happens all the time in politics and there are on top of it. Wonder what would have happened if Oleary wasn't on the ball.

like i said the conservative leadership has not changed . its as rigged there as any where else you might imagine
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black. O'Leary's a nut-bar, just like his hero, Trump.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Kellie Leitch told him he needs to "put up or shut up."

Brad Trost called it a publicity stunt.

Maxime Bernier called him "a loser."

All quiet on their Twitter feeds today.....hmmmmmmm
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

While Oleary was correct this time. People including myself will be quick to conclude he's full of :cuss: most of the time as a result of the persona he puts out there all of the time.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

lasnomadas wrote:Simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black. O'Leary's a nut-bar, just like his hero, Trump.

I don't know if he is a person but he is on a different wave length then the average person. I think he would have a much better understanding of fiances then what we currently have spending our tax dollars like there is no end!
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

O'Leary's no businessman, as you can learn from googling 'kevin o'leary national observer'.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

lasnomadas wrote:O'Leary's no businessman, as you can learn from googling 'kevin o'leary national observer'.

Yeah. Now if he was a failed drama teacher and snow board instructor look out!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Although you can't predict who gets in after election day , it would be interesting to know what each leader would consider their dream team if they had it their way when it comes to the half dozen top cabinet positions.
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

"The real (and shocking) story of Kevin O'Leary's business career" - National Observer.
Read it and weep, Trumpeters. Your snide 'drama teacher' and 'snowboarder' remarks sound trivial now, don't they?

Return to “Canada”