Ezra shuts down campus fascists

f/22
Board Meister

Re: Ezra shuts down campus fascists

Post by f/22 »

fvkasm2x wrote:Ezra is a prime example of why I don't consider myself aligned with the Right. When lunatics like him become (or try to become) the voice of the people on that side, I run far far away.

Sadly, I get close to the left side and have to stop... because they're even worse, so I just linger around that middle ground trying not to talk to either side for as long as possible.

I think if any rational person who was contemplating a life of voting on either side watched Ezra's video lineup I posted earlier they'd be happy to stay in the middle. Good thing we live in Canada. The US has only two choices with the mainstream 'middle' being the Dems and the fringe being the GOP with it's splinters, (Hillary’s America by: Dinesh D'Souza).
Last edited by f/22 on Apr 6th, 2017, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
f/22
Board Meister

Re: Ezra shuts down campus fascists

Post by f/22 »

Yeah, maybe it’s better to stand in the middle and forget about all this right-left stuff.

This is an excerpt from, apparently, Ezra’s video that I posted earlier made by Gavin McInnes: Fighting “anti-fascists” is fun!

I learned to take notes fast from 'slave driving' professors.

So here’s a transcript I made from the video.

Perhaps the next time a rational person thinks they want to get involved in these types of ‘meetings’ they can memorize this, go stand in the shower, and holler their head off.

Think of it as reciting a poem from memory in English class.

Maybe then they’ll have second thoughts and use Youtube later to check out the ‘meeting’ they figured they would like to attend.

Seemingly simply anticipating these 'meetings' may have a tendency to drive ‘humanists’ berserk.

[Woman (professor) wearing large framed glasses and heavy coat, standing in the crowd outside of NYU where McInnes was going to 'lecture.'

Yelling at the NYPD.]

. . . Why are you here? You’re NOT here to protect these STUDENTS from NAZIS, NO YOU’RE NOT! This is completely BLEEPED UP! And these students have to BLEEPING FACE THEM on their OWN! You should be ASHAMED of yourselves! YOU should be STANDING UP to those NAZIS! You should be protecting these STUDENTS from HATE! This is HATE!

[Indicates McInnes' Proud Boys.]

These are BLEEPING BLEEPHOLES!

[Back to the police.]

And this is a joke! You’re protecting the Nazis. It’s a BLEEPING joke!

[Indicates the Proud Boys again.]

You are a JOKE! You’re PROUD BOYS! You’re PROUD BOYS! They (unintelligible)!
[To (somebody) else.]

And you’re a Proud Boy too, you MOTHER BLEEPER!

[Turning and foaming.]

YOU’RE NOT PROTECTING the NYU STUDENTS here! It’s DISCUSTING!

[Points to herself and bounces on her toes.]

I’M A PROFESSOR! HOW DARE YOU!

[Turning and pointing.]

HOW DARE YOU, YOU BLEEPING BLEEPHOLES! Protect the NEO-NAZIS! BLEEP YOU! BLEEP YOU! BLEEP YOU! These are KIDS who are trying to LEARN about HUMANITY! They’re tryin’ to learn about HUMAN RIGHTS and against RACISM and ZENOPHOBIA and LGBTQ rights.

[Losing her voice.
Turning and pointing.]

And you’re letting these bleeping Neo-Nazis near here.

[To the police.]

You should kick their BLEEP. You SHOULD! You should be ashamed of yourself! You should!

BLEEP that BLEEP!

BLEEP that BLEEP!

[Turns to the students.]

It’s not up to these STUDENTS to kick the BLEEP of a Neo-Nazi.

[Back to the police.]

They don’t have to raise their fists.

[Raising her fist.]

They were taught to be PEACEFULL!

[To the police.
Now sounding better than any heavy-metal rocker I’ve ever heard.]

BLEEP YOU! BLEEP YOU!

[Someone in the audience speaks.]

Coming from a professor.

[Back to the professor.]

I’M A PROFESSOR!

[Someone else speaks.]

She’s a professor. Hey guys she’s a professor!

[The professor.]

This is AMERICA! You’re here to protect NEO-NAZIS! So BLEEP YOU! GOD BLEEPING BLEEP IT!

[Turning and pumping her fist.]

Those kids should not have to take this stuff to Neo-Nazis.

[Back to the police.]

And you’re putting them in this situation.

GO TO BLEEP!

BLEEP YOU, NYPD.

[Cheers from the crowd.

The professor frumps off.]

(for reference, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJa_s_2QX_c)

I think she should have taken a bow.

Yikes!

Return to “Canada”