Nearly half illegal border crossers have criminal records

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Half of Refugees Coming to Canada Are Criminals

Post by Barney Google »

jimmy4321 wrote:...

Punt them back to the US i dont care.

They don't want them either...lol

The US and Canadian border will start to look like like a retro video game of Pong. Lol
Last edited by Barney Google on Apr 14th, 2017, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Maybe we catapult the ones that don't meet security clearance or buss those to the nearest shore, ship them into international waters in a rubber boat.
If the US don't want them whats Trudeau got to do with it. The US don't want Mexicans crossing illegally but they do, and the US sends them back or deals with them in their legal system.

The issue is what do we do with the criminals, CAN/US needs to work something out cause right now we are the dumping ground for the ones the US don't want.
Even in a dream if ALL our borders were manned coast to coast. What do those guys do? crosscheck them with rifles till they turned back lol
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

Barney Google wrote:Wonder if there's a spared room at JT and SGT's house for a few of the folks our PM invited to come stay?

Don't know about a spare room but we do know he will have a nice new Tax Payer funded pool if they need to cool off..
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

I didn't believe the OP's subject, and sure enough, it turned out to be a distortion -- half the border jumpers apparently have criminal records. I'd bet that zero legitimate refugees, after being vetted by our immigration folks, have criminal records.

However, the point is well taken, that Canada needs to do something about illegal border jumpers. I'd lean to arrest and speedy deportation of all them. It simply isn't fair that someone who follows the lawful (and lengthy) process of applying to immigrate to Canada, should have someone jump to the front of the queue, by simply walking across the border.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

To where , what country, by plane ? boat? Can't wait for the Trudeau threads when we see those bills.,you all will take a stroke Lol
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Here is the title of the article and the subtitle:

Border services officer assaulted by asylum seeker who was detained for criminal past
Nearly half of recent illegal border crossers have criminal records, CBSA union says

The title of this thread is fine, please stop reporting it. Thanks! :)
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

ferri wrote:Here is the title of the article and the subtitle:

Border services officer assaulted by asylum seeker who was detained for criminal past
Nearly half of recent illegal border crossers have criminal records, CBSA union says

The title of this thread is fine, please stop reporting it. Thanks! :)

How is it fine? The title says refugees not border jumpers. It's a gross misrepresentation.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I've edited my post... deleted by me.
Last edited by Jonrox on Apr 14th, 2017, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the title implys every refuge is a criminal . thats not true
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Half of recent illegal border crossers have criminal

Post by ferri »

The correct title will NOT fit in the Subject line.
― Albert Einstein
Jonrox

Re: Half of recent illegal border crossers have criminal

Post by Jonrox »

What you have it changed to is more accurate though and people can click through for the rest of the title. It's better than what was there.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Nearly half illegal border crossers have criminal record

Post by ferri »

Okay, I messed with it more. lol Back to topic please. :D
― Albert Einstein
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Send them to baffin Island
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Send them all back to the US where they came from and let them apply legally if they want in to Canada. There is no danger to them in the US that would require them to be refugees from the US. Many have lived there for years.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

maryjane48 wrote:i agree with jlives the title of this thread is a lie and glac should hang their head in shame . talk about someone emebarrasing canada . posts like this hurt canada because when the title is a lie no one wants to pay atttention to the rest

Forum posts on Castanet hurt Canada? You don't even have the decency to capitalize Canada... yet talk about someone "hurting it?" I think you should hang your head alright, but not just in shame.

Return to “Canada”