Nearly half illegal border crossers have criminal records

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Nearly half illegal border crossers have criminal records

Post by Glacier »

Nearly half of recent illegal border crossers have criminal records, CBSA union says.

"Welcome to Canada, no matter who you are and where you come from.."
~ Justin Trudeau

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ ... -1.4069820
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Re: Half of Refugees Coming to Canada Are Criminals

Post by JLives »

Maybe change your headline to reflect the content of your post?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Gee is this even news . Who could have imagined a bunch if criminals waltzing across our open border. Certainly not jt and the :cuss:
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Apr 19th, 2017, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: offensive word removed
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

JLives wrote:Maybe change your headline to reflect the content of your post?

I tried, but Castanet will only let you use so many characters. I figure people are smart enough to read the OP to get the accurate picture.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

You could switch "Refugees Coming" to "Border Jumpers"?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

You don't think criminals are going to TRY to cross our border regardless? Should we build a wall Lol!

So it should read "Half of border jumpers are criminals" not the welcomed, but i guess that's not what you were trying to convey and that wouldn't make it a Trudeau bashing thread

"Under Canada's immigration law, if someone has committed or been convicted of a crime, they may not be allowed into Canada because they're "criminally inadmissible." They're either detained or returned to their country of origin."
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Got to wonder if I put on a backpack and walked over the border . I doubt I would get help with my bags from the rcmp . No i would be pistol whipped beaten arrested charged and detained . However if u are a welfare shopping border jumping crook . It's an open door policy . Also if half are convicted crooks the other half have just not been caught . Birder jumping is a crime anywhere but trudeau canada
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Everyone who crosses a border illegally and cought are arrested or detained. The getting cought part is the biggest issue, id like to see more border security to catch those sneaking through
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

At least catching ALL if not most will give us the opportunity to send back those who are actual criminals.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

jimmy4321 wrote:At least catching ALL if not most will give us the opportunity to send back those who are actual criminals.

Send them back to where, Jimmy?

Somehow I don't think The Donald will take them back... :up:

Whose gonna pay for the transport, etc. to "send them back".

In the meantime, we all know who's covering the costs while they are here waiting to go through 'the process'...Lol

Which apparently in some cases a considerable amount of time.

"Welcome to Hotel Canada"

Wonder if there's a spared room at JT and SGT's house for a few of the folks our PM invited to come stay?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i agree with jlives the title of this thread is a lie and glac should hang their head in shame . talk about someone emebarrasing canada . posts like this hurt canada because when the title is a lie no one wants to pay atttention to the rest
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Barney Google wrote:Whose gonna pay for the transport, etc. to "send them back"?

I'm pretty sure a ticket home is cheaper than keeping them here!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

They are coming across whenever/wherever they want with or without our knowledge. I prefer it be with our knowledge, we detain the actual criminals, guess its at our expense, its our border. That's why i believe in more border security.
Unless there's a better way you can think of,its stupid to think saying NO you can't run across an unmanned crossing is enough for criminals.

Punt them back to the US i dont care.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Bsuds wrote:
I'm pretty sure a ticket home is cheaper than keeping them here!

Dat be tru, Bsuds, dat be tru in the meantime though until that happens,

JT has once again got Canadians by the short and curlies paying for the Canadian Vacation these

trespassers are being treated to... :up:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

This thread was intended to be a Trudeau bashing thread based on BS.

Return to “Canada”