Is Putin eyeing Canada up?

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Is Putin eyeing Canada up?

Post by maryjane48 »

russia isnt going to risk ww3 over the artic . and we have a agreement to aloow them to do the flyovers with canadian military on board . maybe jt has seduced putin to ? [icon_lol2.gif]
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Barney Google wrote:Castanet:
Russia buzzing our bases

"...Russia is using a post-Cold War agreement to conduct an aerial surveillance mission over Canadian military facilities this week, even as relations between the two countries remain frosty.

The five-day mission started Tuesday and involves an unarmed Russian aircraft flying to different parts of the country to take photos of Canadian Forces bases and other military installations.

It's a standard practice these days.

NATO planes fly over Russia on a regular basis in the same fashion.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Evensteven wrote:NATO planes fly over Russia on a regular basis in the same fashion

Why though? Satellite resolution inside a meter². Why fly planes inside each other's airspace?
Except to flex muscle and "say", something.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Ive never heard of this happening before. when was the last time these fly overs took place?
I trust Putin as far as I can throw him. hes got his nose in everything right now. And hes been eyeing up the arctic for a while
who was the brain child of this idea? 92...Brian Mulroney?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

What_the wrote:
Why though? Satellite resolution inside a meter². Why fly planes inside each other's airspace?
Except to flex muscle and "say", something.

I was thinkin the same thing, What_the...all the Big Boys are bringing out their 'toys'...

kinda like..."I'll show you mine if you show me yours" playground mentality.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

vinnied wrote:Ive never heard of this happening before. when was the last time these fly overs took place?
I trust Putin as far as I can throw him. hes got his nose in everything right now. And hes been eyeing up the arctic for a while
who was the brain child of this idea? 92...Brian Mulroney?

Russia set to conduct surveillance flyover to inspect Canada’s military, industrial infrastructure

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/b ... astructure
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Deean
Fledgling

Post by Deean »

I do believe Russia has no quarrel with Canada, but if the USA goes to war with Russia, I think Canada will be their battlefield. Of course Trudeau sending troops to the Ukraine doesn't help either.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

looks like the US is having there very own fly over by the Russians this week. They gotta be loving that
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

jimmy4321 wrote: These Russians can't be trusted.

Russia wants war with Canada, a big wide open country, probably because they are short of resources and need
our resources. We should spend ten times more on weapons of mass destruction.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Canada”