Left wing Calgary council: pay us more or we'll take bribes

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Left wing Calgary council: pay us more or we'll take bri

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:
And that he CAN run a Lemond Stand without running into the ground according to you, isn't that a disgusting, shameful turn of events?

I don't know what this means.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Queen K wrote:
And that he CAN run a Lemond Stand without running into the ground according to you, isn't that a disgusting, shameful turn of events?

I don't know what this means.

What it means is that you said the leftists could not even run a lemonade stand, here comes the more competent centerist, who can...and he gives every appearance to be without regard to the current economic condition of the once mighty Calgary. He's turned into a greedy, grasping, ego maniac without a clue as to how needing pay raises at this time so as to avoid bribery. Disgraceful and shameful on his part.

On the other hand, just looking at Real Estate from May 2017 according to Jim Sparrow, RE doesn't seem to be suffering too much:
http://www.jimsparrow.com/market-stats.php

So is it business that is suffering or ???

Does that make it clear what I mean? :admin:
Last edited by Queen K on Jun 7th, 2017, 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It just keeps coming: Calgary's City Council looked into reducing their expenditures by cutting Christmas tree pick up!!

Like yes, if some entrepreneur was willing to use his or her Dodge Ram F150 to pick up used Christmas trees as a short lived business, then why should he be in competition with the free City service?

By all means, create a private sector opportunity Calgary!

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-new ... iberations

But Oh God! The evil, greedy, grasphing Mayor just wanted to sop up those savings by increasing councils already ample salaries!

At a time when Calgarian women were hitting the sheets apparently to pay for bills. Note carefully that 80 per cent did not come from Eastern Canada:

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-women ... -1.3121642

Special thanks now to Rwede because if "left wing" wasn't in the headline why would I be learning all this stuff?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Canada”