Dfo cutting wild salmon support

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Dfo cutting wild salmon support

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.theprovince.com/news/local+n ... story.html

now here is a atleast on the outside a real reason to through some dislike at mr nicehair govt. if what this lady is saying is factual then yea its not going to fly justin with me . and the coast guard divers need to stay as it saves lives

http://www.theprovince.com/news/local+n ... story.html
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Dfo cutting wild salmon support

Post by Queen K »

I'm intrepreting what you said MJ as "if Justian Trudeau has really mandated cut backs to restoring fresh water watersheds, then you won't like him anymore."

So why doesn't the First Nations throw some of their own millions of dollars at the issue and just replant trees?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Trudeau can give billions to foreign countries, billions to his friends to paint murals on bike paths in Quebec, but cuts a program in BC that has involved 35,000 children learning about helping fish. That program is essential to rebuilding our sea-run fish stocks. Trudeau also just eliminated the Coast Guard's diving rescue team, so you better not be in a flipped boat or trapped in a car these days.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Did Hell Freeze over because for once GF and I are on the same page.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Queen K wrote:I'm intrepreting what you said MJ as "if Justian Trudeau has really mandated cut backs to restoring fresh water watersheds, then you won't like him anymore."

So why doesn't the First Nations throw some of their own millions of dollars at the issue and just replant trees?

what does first nations have to do with my post ? if you read the article it explains it well . im just not sure who ordered the cuts. the govt or dfo on its own

Return to “Canada”