School in alberta tells females they distract the males

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

School in alberta tells females they distract the males

Post by maryjane48 »

http://glbn.ca/EWDERd

some female students wrote a memo saying that the way they dress shouldnt interfer with their education. them some male students made a memo in responce saying that infact the way females dress does distract them . and the prinicapal confirmed both notes and seemed to have sided with the males. so the question is wil the female students be forced to wear a full covering like in saudi .

and keep in mind this isnt a muslim school . oh yes it is a regular school and this is really going on as admited by the school princepal .

with alberta jailing rape victims and telling females how to dress i would say alberta needs the ndp if for nothing else than to bring them out of the stone age :smt045
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: School in alberta tells females they distract the males

Post by vegas1500 »

Yah because that's what the NDP is doing in Alberta....oh and totally :cuss: everything else up.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Both sides have their heads on wrong ... clothing needs to be reasonable and people need to learn self-control ... I'd say bring in the uniforms but that might just send the wrong message too ...
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

since when do canadians tell females what to wear? thats a saudi thing not canada. but i suspect the principal is a christian extremist and does herseld think men cant control themselves so there for females should look like a what ?

Return to “Canada”