ISIS attack in Toronto mall

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: isis attack in toronto mall

Post by the truth »

jimmy4321 wrote:I did, i read it, listened and watched the two videos which were practically the same.

Like i said there is a lot of unknown.
You tell me why this is not being treated as a terrorist act?
What's your theory?

easy, left wing politically correct bs. is she on one trudeau's refugees,surpress the truth like all the govt's are doing all over europe how bad everything really is when it comes to muslim terrorism
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:easy, left wing politically correct bs. is she on one trudeau's refugees,surpress the truth like all the govt's are doing all over europe how bad everything really is when it comes to muslim terrorism

Maybe she is suffering from mental illness and is acting on her own - then there wouldn't be charges.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
the truth wrote:easy, left wing politically correct bs. is she on one trudeau's refugees,surpress the truth like all the govt's are doing all over europe how bad everything really is when it comes to muslim terrorism

Maybe she is suffering from mental illness and is acting on her own - then there wouldn't be charges.

well if thats is the case, does not change the fact that what she did is still an act of terrorism, what she said and did is an act of terrorism,

i am sure it will be easier for are govt to say it was a mental health issue instead of an act of terror
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:well if thats is the case, does not change the fact that what she did is still an act of terrorism, what she said and did is an act of terrorism,

i am sure it will be easier for are govt to say it was a mental health issue instead of an act of terror
She is being investigated and I thought the article would have explained it for you. Maybe read it again. Or try this one:
http://criminalnotebook.ca/index.php/Te ... offence.22
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

the truth wrote:
easy, left wing politically correct bs. is she on one trudeau's refugees,surpress the truth like all the govt's are doing all over europe how bad everything really is when it comes to muslim terrorism

And you Don't make it personal, i knew this was all about Trudeau Lol

Sorry it took so long.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jun 7th, 2017, 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:

I'm curious as to how you would differentiate between a mass shooting or a knife attack and an act of terror. Where does one end and the other begin, in your view?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

easy
1,if i got out and try and stab/kill people -at canadian tire , why call it assault and not attempted murder ?
2, if i got out and try and stab/kill people at canadian tire,and start saying all the crap she did ,like searing allegiance to isis yes-that makes me a terrorist

3, she swore in a canadian court room her allegiance to isis, what more do you want
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

So you would differentiate it by what they say as opposed to why they intend to do it?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

come on, she went with a knife that had to be taken away from her to kill people and was swearing here allegiance to isis what more do you people want
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Sounds like she's a nutjob, not a terrorist. Although, I'm not really sure what the label means to the situation anyway.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Yes, because ISIS or whatever organised flavor of the month uses golf clubs to attain their goals. Perhaps in the world according to Please do not make it personal
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jun 7th, 2017, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic comment removed
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

the truth wrote:awhat more do you people want

Intelligence, reason, context, and a smidgen of truthful thought.
Don't know what else to tell you dude, the only terrorist that uses a golf club to achieve their means is a nut case, beyond being a terrorist in the first place. The charges seem appropriate to me. Unless of course they're over educated and you know better than professional lawyers and policemen.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

did you even read the link, i think not ,she also pulled out a large knife ,does not surprise me one bit ,the same group of people on here minimizing muslim terror attacks, --sick, just sick,
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:did you even read the link, i think not ,she also pulled out a large knife ,does not surprise me one bit ,the same group of people on here minimizing muslim terror attacks, --sick, just sick,

C'mon - a wingnut brandishing a golf club got taken down at a local Canadian Tire and charged with the appropriate offences. The knife got taken away. No one was seriously injured which is a great thing. If the investigation provides more information that would indicate additional charges, that will happen. There's no point in going overboard with the sky is falling.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:did you even read the link, i think not ,she also pulled out a large knife ,does not surprise me one bit ,the same group of people on here minimizing muslim terror attacks, --sick, just sick,

How well do you know the area where this happened? One can't live in fear.

Return to “Canada”