Trudeau Turning Female Ministers Into 'Political Roadkill'

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Trudeau Turning Female Ministers Into 'Political Roadkil

Post by The Green Barbarian »

gangsta4lifeyo wrote:gender and race equality initiatives

Orwellian speak for institutional racism and sexism. Racism and misandry are never acceptable, no matter how you try and couch it in political correctness.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

This thread has been cleaned. Stay on topic and knock off the personal remarks. :-X
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

gangsta4lifeyo wrote:And you're assuming that these people whining about not being hired due to gender and race equality initiatives are telling the absolute truth.

Would you rather no assumptions are made and no conversation take place whatsoever? Your experiences have shown you people tell the truth. My experiences have shown me people lie a lot. *removed*

Not whining and not making it up. Discrimination happened all the time from the RCMP and still does. They used to have height requirements. They used to pretty much hire big white males and ex military exclusively. Women and immigrants need not apply. Small white guys need not apply. They wanted size and strength. That was discrimination and it went on all up until the 90s. Now anyone can get in, but it's still a boys club. Gays, women and minorities are allowed in but are heavily discriminated against by the people in power and the boys club that still exists within the ranks. Ask anyone honest enough to comment, or just read up on some of the claims or lawsuits by women/minorities.

I got accepted into the RCMP years later upon my second attempt and I am very happy with my current job, family situation, etc... so it's not sour grapes. Some times, things people say actually happen. *removed*

I am sure the political climate is very similar. It probably was and probably still is in many respects, a boys club for white males. However, that doesn't mean we should vote in or hire people just because they are different. It absolutely sucks that there isn't a better representation of our culture in power, but if we REALLY REALLY wanted to be representative in our government, we'd hire complete imbeciles with no education, thieves, criminals and hillbillys who think completely backwards from city folk.

A BILLION jokes could be made about what I just said, since nobody actually likes politicians... but jokes aside, these people for the most part SHOULD be "normal" and intelligent people. Not actual convicted crackheads with a grade 10 education
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Muzza
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Muzza »

That was discrimination and it went on all up until the 90s.

No, when I applied in the early 80's I could not get in because I was not a woman, nor was I from aboriginal ascent. I was clearly told that by the person interviewing me. I expect discrimination against white males was occurring before I applied, so likely started in the 70s.
gangsta4lifeyo

Post by gangsta4lifeyo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to removed post
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

gangsta4lifeyo wrote:
I'm sorry but I just don't believe your story. These 'poor me, I'm a white and am facing discrimination' stories just never end up being true. .

They can't be true in the myopic world of social justice because of course this throws the entire "white privilege" bedrock principle out the window, and that can't be so, as it would mean every single lie you've swallowed as truth would have to be questioned, and there is no room for dissension in the ranks of SJW's, or discussion. It's just "here is what you are told to believe, question any of it and you are a bigot and a racist". End of story. And these are the close-minded group of people that Justin Trudeau is pandering too, when he introduces "doomed to fail" policy approved by the SJW crowd.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

gangsta4lifeyo wrote:
Never happened. Everyone and his dog has a similar story and they always turn out to be false or greatly exaggerated in some way.

Think what you want, but the same thing happened to my friends son when he applied.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

[/quote]

Never happened. Everyone and his dog has a similar story and they always turn out to be false or greatly exaggerated in some way.[/quote]
doesnt matter who's stories you believe, its happened in almost every career to some extent. Do not kid yourself. The gender push was felt by everyone.

RICHMOND, BC - The Richmond fire department plans to radically reshape its ranks by hiring women and minorities exclusively for the foreseeable future to address ethnic, gender diversity and harassment concerns, according to a leaked document obtained by The Richmond Review.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I could take a page from others on the forum and decry leaks or the validity of them, but by your own statement, it appears these plans are to address concerns in the workplace. Sounds like the employer is taking steps to accommodate Canada's Employment Equity Laws.

Makes me wonder what they may have been doing before that caused these concerns to come up.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Omnitheo wrote:I could take a page from others on the forum and decry leaks or the validity of them, but by your own statement, it appears these plans are to address concerns in the workplace. Sounds like the employer is taking steps to accommodate Canada's Employment Equity Laws.

Makes me wonder what they may have been doing before that caused these concerns to come up.

Quite possibly terribly racist and offensive hiring practices. That'd be my guess. Whoever was in charge of that should be taken to task.

But to say you are going to exclusively hire everyone else now to make up for it, isn't very fair either. Screwing over 1 group to make up for screwing over other groups in the past is not the right answer.

Quite simply, two wrongs don't make a right.

Return to “Canada”