Trudeau Turning Female Ministers Into 'Political Roadkill'

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Trudeau Turning Female Ministers Into 'Political Roadkil

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:GB, do you remember the political circumstances you were under back in your university days?

Not sure what you mean? Political correctness was just taking hold back in those days, and "social justice", and all of the stupidity that comes with it was still in its infant stages, in that the "imaginary problems" were just being identified, but the "stubborn application of unworkable solutions" portion of the SJW mantra was still just bad ideas waiting to be hatched and implemented by simpletons. That's why my year seemed to be the one to hit the first wave of disgusting sexist and racist crap that began deliberately excluding people based on their race and gender. Just disgusting.

And I had no idea hiring by gender at the school's elementary level became an issue. The Liberals did this? Well, no one else has been in power for like forever, so I guess so eh.

Not sure I understand what you mean. All I know is what I've seen for stats, and that is that there is a gross disproportion of female teachers in our public school system to male teachers. And for some reason, the SJW lunatics don't seem to give a whit about "leveling the playing field" in this area. I wonder why that is?
Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Jun 25th, 2017, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
gangsta4lifeyo

Post by gangsta4lifeyo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I was hoping you'd clarify both areas for me and you did.

As for the teacher issue, I didn't know it was one, but if you're looking at stats like that and drawing conclusions, it might make for an interesting stand alone thread to get the boards reaction.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: response to bait
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote:I was hoping you'd clarify both areas for me and you did.

As for the teacher issue, I didn't know it was one, but if you're looking at stats like that and drawing conclusions, it might make for an interesting stand alone thread to get the boards reaction.

I am not really drawing any conclusions. I have theories though. One is that females are more drawn to teaching than males. That's why there are more female teachers than male teachers. Same reason there are more female nurses than male nurses. I definitely am not insinuating that there are malignant forces at work in the BC government and they are deliberately discriminating against male teachers. That's just stupid. Kind of like saying that you have to put unqualified female cabinet ministers in place just because of their genitals.
gangsta4lifeyo

Post by gangsta4lifeyo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Nothing wrong with a theory. I have a theory thought that if that was a stand alone topic in a thread under Social Concern, you would have 10 pages in two days, maybe hours.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*

One last time - please answer the question. Do you support gender balancing in all government areas, like teaching, or only in areas that are traditionally male dominated, like cabinet positions? I am curious to get your answer. Because I know you don't have the guts to do it.
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: response to removed post
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote:Nothing wrong with a theory. I have a theory thought that if that was a stand alone topic in a thread under Social Concern, you would have 10 pages in two days, maybe hours.

Good points. Lets do it.
gangsta4lifeyo

Post by gangsta4lifeyo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: off topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

OH God you two!!!! :fence:

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Queen K wrote:Nothing wrong with a theory. I have a theory thought that if that was a stand alone topic in a thread under Social Concern, you would have 10 pages in two days, maybe hours.

Good points. Lets do it.

Okay awesome.
gangsta4lifeyo

Post by gangsta4lifeyo »

*removed*

it's perfectly logical to assume some people are told not to apply for positions because they are psychotic or have some very unprofessional values. it's not always about gender or ethnicity.

it's really sad that people can't work to be more professional in their actions and obtain the jobs they want rather than getting angry at everyone and blaming imaginary issues
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Back to the topic, okay? :130:
Last edited by Queen K on Jun 25th, 2017, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gangsta4lifeyo

Post by gangsta4lifeyo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 26th, 2017, 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Canada”