Canadian Soldier Kills Target from over 2 Miles Away

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Canadian Soldier Kills Target from over 2 Miles Away

Post by the truth »

:topic: :topic: try staying on topic if you can please ,this is about a target kill over two miles
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Good Shot.
Nuff said.
Black Dogs Matter
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

There are both positives and negatives to this story.

It's totally cool that you can hit a target from that far away. It's just unfortunate that it was another human being. But being Canadian, I'm sure that after the high-fiving stopped, the shooter shouted in the direction of the dead guy "SORRY!".

As a Canadian, we hear all the time about Americans bombing and killing all around the world. This proves we're just as good as they are, and isn't that what all Canadians strive for. If this story is reported on US television and they actually give a Canadian credit for the kill, we can all take pride in that. If it was a white guy that got killed, it wouldn't be a good thing, but this was some kinda Muslim guy, I think.

We aren't supposed to be in a combat role over there, but Justin just okayed it, saying that sniping some guy from 2 miles away isn't really combat. Thanks for that.
f/22
Board Meister

Post by f/22 »

I hope the team gets a medal.

:clapping: :smt045 :up:

Return to “Canada”