Terror Attack

FreeRights
Guru

Re: Terror Attack

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:i was being nice when i said she should be sent back home , imo a bullet to the head by are govt in the only way to deal with these scumbags

Since it's a fact that we don't do capital punishment in Canada, what's your plan b?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

FreeRights wrote:
the truth wrote:i was being nice when i said she should be sent back home , imo a bullet to the head by are govt in the only way to deal with these scumbags

Since it's a fact that we don't do capital punishment in Canada, what's your plan b?

reinstate capital punishment,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

As much as we disagree most often, truth. I'll give you this.
You had it pegged with your first thread on this subject.

But then dammit, you had to ruin it with your last post here. Lol
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

the truth wrote:reinstate capital punishment,

Would be ideal, if we could simply go "Wham bam thank you Ma'am" with that bullet to the head thing.

But youre looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars of incarceration $$ while awaiting, appeals, "humane" methods that are more costly and expensive, etc...

It costs way too much to kill people
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Capital punishment actually costs more than regular incarceration. Unless you "ban" appeals and are more in favour with execution style methods used by the countries' secret police undergoing genocide.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

fvkasm2x wrote:

Would be ideal, if we could simply go "Wham bam thank you Ma'am" with that bullet to the head thing.

But youre looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars of incarceration $$ while awaiting, appeals, "humane" methods that are more costly and expensive, etc...

It costs way too much to kill people

well in her case she says she did it and will do it again, no brainer here, i will pull the trigger or lever for free if are spinless govt gives me the ok
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:
well in her case she says she did it and will do it again, no brainer here, i will pull the trigger or lever for free if are spinless govt gives me the ok

Not sure that you're aware, but Harper didn't reinstate capital punishment either.

It's clear to me that you're either unable or unwilling to really consider this issue and address it rationally. Since we don't have capital punishment and my idea is "soft on terror," what's your realistic, rational solution?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

seems to me life in jail is the only choice i guess
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Was gonna type, but then figured it's best for the source of terrorism thread
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

the truth wrote:seems to me life in jail is the only choice i guess

Well now, a rational answer from you. :130: why can't you be more like this?

But I wonder, when this person is 60 years old in prison, does one think that maturity will have changed her tune?

Maturity has for me in many ways.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

What_the wrote:
the truth wrote:seems to me life in jail is the only choice i guess

Well now, a rational answer from you. :130: why can't you be more like this?

But I wonder, when this person is 60 years old in prison, does one think that maturity will have changed her tune?

i do not think this is about her maturity, this is about being a terrorist , who hates being in canada ,that is what we get for vetting refugees to fast
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

the truth wrote:i do not think this is about her maturity, this is about being a terrorist , who hates being in canada ,that is what we get for vetting refugees to fast

Do we know she is even a refugee?? I can't seem to find any info on it in any articles.
hail Satan y'all
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

What_the wrote:Well now, a rational answer from you. :130: why can't you be more like this?

I would be, personally, fine with her release (and ideal deportation, as necessary) should she get to the point where she has been deradicalized and poses literally zero threat to Canada. That is the only time that I think that would be acceptable.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

FreeRights wrote:
What_the wrote:Well now, a rational answer from you. :130: why can't you be more like this?

I would be, personally, fine with her release (and ideal deportation, as necessary) should she get to the point where she has been deradicalized and poses literally zero threat to Canada. That is the only time that I think that would be acceptable.

deradicalized , :135: :135: no such thing for these sob's

people are not always good, it's just who they are , so many muslims world wide turning on the countries that welcome them why ?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

FreeRights wrote:

I pretty much agree with you. The reason i asked was because as I get older, the less "radical" I become. E.g. I don't speed like I used to, don't take chances etc. That's age and growing up.

Just because someone is a gang banger at 20 and disillusioned didn't mean they'll be a gang banger at 40 seeing the end of the line in life.

Hence my question. Just because she's disillusioned extremist now doesn't mean she will be in 20-years. Now, I've noticed people say life imprisonment. In Canada that's 25 years max. Not the same in the US or abroad.

So is life, life? Or 25 years with or without parole eligibility?

Return to “Canada”