Umm, what about Alberta, Justin?

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Umm, what about Alberta, Justin?

Post by Gone_Fishin »

What a buffoon.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3570266/justi ... 0-alberta/

To celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau gave a speech to a cheering crowd in Ottawa Saturday, highlighting the diversity and kinship of all the provinces and territories.

However, he failed to mention one major Canadian province in his speech — Alberta.

“We may live in British Columbia, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nunavut, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia or Newfoundland or Laborador…but we embrace that diversity while knowing in our hearts we are all Canadians,” he said to during his speech at Rideau Hall.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Umm, what about Alberta, Justin?

Post by alfred2 »

he must have someone from qubec write his speech. :smt045
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Y'all are far too sensitive - Need a hug?
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

jimmy4321 wrote:Y'all are far too sensitive - Need a hug?

It really irks the Albertans... considering all the equalization payments they get over there from out west. Not to mention the feeling that he's gone out of his way to screw us over.

To me, it's small potatoes. He's an idiot and I don't really care what he says... since he'll never top some of the gems he's delivered during his speeches, but when you don't like someone, even the smallest slight can seem significant.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Trudeau went out of his way to screw over albertans? Sounds like invented outrage.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Omnitheo wrote:Trudeau went out of his way to screw over albertans? Sounds like invented outrage.

You must be getting really, really worn out from trying to defend that idiot time and time again. At some point, you'll realize you're just spinning your wheels. At least for your sake, I hope so.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

So after a long mind numbing teleprompter speech Trudeau misses the word "Alberta" when clearly his intent in the context of the speech was to include ALL provinces & territories.
Do people even read their own post for a second ponder?
Do you HONESTLY actually think this was a snub???
Maybe our Prime Minister isn't sensitive enough, LOL!!! :heart:
richardclank
Fledgling

Post by richardclank »

He already apologized for his mistake about an hour ago. If his intent was to screw over Alberta he wouldn't have apologized and said he loves Alberta. Humans are capable of making mistakes.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Conservative snowflakes out in full force.

An error on Trudeau's part and immediately everyones offended.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I'm not offended. Didn't listened to the speech and don't much care what he said.

It's just more political BS anyway.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Albertans can pull this hurting victim act better than even Quebeckers. They can dish out the hate, but can't even let a slip like this go.

Shortly after the Fort McMurray fire, the Beaverton ran a spoof story on how Rachel Notley let her hatred of Albertans get the best of her and she started the fire. She even admitted to using a government of Alberta credit card to buy the gas to start the fire. A lot of people heard the story and believed it. Some still repeat it. Some were told that it was satire and didn't know what satire was, and still believed. None of it was true of course, but becoming a victim is just so attractive.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Gone_Fishin wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:Trudeau went out of his way to screw over albertans? Sounds like invented outrage.

You must be getting really, really worn out from trying to defend that idiot time and time again. At some point, you'll realize you're just spinning your wheels. At least for your sake, I hope so.

Gone_Fishin' ( you've neverforgiven me yet for teasing you about cancelling your vote :cry: ), but it's like fvk said, when you don't like someone the slightest slip up can seem like an outrage. Here we are with an entire thread devoted to your personal outrage directed at Justin Trudeau. Even if people were to agree with you ie, He just wasn't ready, He's an idjiot, a moron an incompetent buffon, an embarrassment around the World, your personal dart board is festooned with images of Justin Trudeau, you have his images lining the bottom of your canary cage, you tape his speeches to the wheels of your vehicle to make sure you run them over a few times, you have five different forums you use to post all about how you HATE Trudeau and why -

people start to wonder why you haven't imploded yet with your obsession.

Oh, and can you post more hot pics of Trudeau in a hotel bed for me? Just askin' K? Can you? Pretty please? It'll be a distraction, well for me anyways.

TIA.

ETA: And Gone_Fishin' you and I even agree on a few points re Trudeau. We do. That meme about Trudeau curled up in a fetal position over his policy over ISIS? Bang on. And him cancelling the coast guard life saving unit, yup, but you know it's back now right? And a few others.
Last edited by Queen K on Jul 1st, 2017, 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Gone_Fishin wrote:

What was I defending? You made a claim that Trudeau is going out of his way to screw albertans. I asked for an example, and instead of providing one you accused me of defending the prime minister. O_o
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Image

Trudeau apologized later, ggeeeezzzz Gone_Fishin'!!!

About that hot meme, come on, one more :D :admin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Canada”