Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby Omnitheo » Jul 18th, 2017, 4:40 pm

It's interesting how people keep referring to "killing a medic"
How about allegedly killing an active combatant in a war zone who volunteered to be in the armed forces?


Helps to put things in perspective. Invasion happy human rights opposition in this thread keep making it out to seem like the kid walked into a hospital and shot civilians.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

3 people like this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4988
Likes: 7635 posts
Liked in: 3956 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 9:10 am

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby Queen K » Jul 18th, 2017, 4:54 pm

I like how one person put it:

"Do not blame PM Justin Trudeau, nothing to do with Trudeau, this matter was accurately created by previous government in the past, plus that's Supreme Court Canada VERDICTS, PM Trudeau has no power overturning decision of Supreme Court Canada, he's Constitutionally bonded to abide. As PM, he's not allowed to appear any kind of emotions with this matter in front of public. He has to consider the effects of the public image in anything he would comment on the worldwide stage. Because his comments could lead to serious consequences on worldwide stage. Trudeau has a warm heart, high IQ brain, energetic, physically strong, loyalty, courage, confidence in which are needed to be a country leader. Today, people can see PM Trudeau is overturning the bad history of previous government. Today, Canadian is much safe when traveling. PM Trudeau is making a bright future for Canada. Be Faith with him." ripped from fb, but so what.
Could it be that a whole life can shift the day one starts telling the truth about what makes one happy?

4 people like this post.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 54177
Likes: 12807 posts
Liked in: 13509 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jul 18th, 2017, 5:20 pm

Queen K wrote:
Armoured Trucks. "


Armoured trucks are weapons now? I guess in the hands of a murderous Islamic terrorist in Nice or London or Berlin.
"Socialists sure are a lot dumber today than they were when I was alive" - John Stuart Mill

JT - he's been ready since 2015, to be the puppet of Gerald Butts and the Laurentide Elite.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29406
Likes: 12904 posts
Liked in: 17418 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jul 18th, 2017, 5:30 pm

Omnitheo wrote:It's interesting how people keep referring to "killing a medic"
.


It's even more interesting how those who mind-numbingly support paying out a murdering terrorist $10.5 million of taxpayer cash keep sloughing off the fact that Omar the Terrorist killed that medic. Like it doesn't matter. Who cares say the zombies!
"Socialists sure are a lot dumber today than they were when I was alive" - John Stuart Mill

JT - he's been ready since 2015, to be the puppet of Gerald Butts and the Laurentide Elite.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29406
Likes: 12904 posts
Liked in: 17418 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby Queen K » Jul 18th, 2017, 6:21 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Queen K wrote:
Armoured Trucks. "


Armoured trucks are weapons now? I guess in the hands of a murderous Islamic terrorist in Nice or London or Berlin.


GB :135: if you read the entire article, the trucks are outfitted with machine guns, etc. MJ made a point and you asked about it. Which one is more dangerous? Thing is, it's like picking the lessor of two evils for "more" dangerous.
Could it be that a whole life can shift the day one starts telling the truth about what makes one happy?
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 54177
Likes: 12807 posts
Liked in: 13509 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby the truth » Jul 18th, 2017, 9:21 pm

maryjane48 wrote:lets see whats more dangerous? 10 million to omar or 150 million in weapons to saudi govt?


both are bad, both are 100% unacceptable
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

fvkasm2x likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 15843
Likes: 10691 posts
Liked in: 6333 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jul 19th, 2017, 6:37 am

Queen K wrote:
GB :135: if you read the entire article, the trucks are outfitted with machine guns, etc. MJ made a point and you asked about it. Which one is more dangerous? Thing is, it's like picking the lessor of two evils for "more" dangerous.


The only way that selling armoured cars to Saudi would be bad would be if they then ended up in the hands of ISIS or Hamas. That's why you can't sell any weapons to the Iranians, they just funnel them straight to the *bleep* Hamas losers.
"Socialists sure are a lot dumber today than they were when I was alive" - John Stuart Mill

JT - he's been ready since 2015, to be the puppet of Gerald Butts and the Laurentide Elite.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29406
Likes: 12904 posts
Liked in: 17418 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby Glacier » Jul 20th, 2017, 2:36 pm

Even though most Canadians, including most Liberals, don't like this payout, the Liberals would still win handily if an election were called today. http://globalnews.ca/news/3611714/liber ... ment-poll/
"If you love your own culture, that doesn’t mean that you hate all other cultures - that’s like saying that if you love your wife, you must necessarily hate all other women."
~Stefan Molyneux

Omnitheo likes this post.
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 28174
Likes: 3582 posts
Liked in: 10221 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 9:41 pm

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby Queen K » Jul 20th, 2017, 3:01 pm

Despite the Anti-JTers best efforts here on castanet?
No one pays close enough attention to these threads?
:135:
Could it be that a whole life can shift the day one starts telling the truth about what makes one happy?

Omnitheo likes this post.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 54177
Likes: 12807 posts
Liked in: 13509 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby What_the » Jul 20th, 2017, 7:38 pm

off topic, trolling
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jul 21st, 2017, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
User avatar
What_the
Übergod
 
Posts: 1413
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 629 posts
Joined: Feb 18th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby Queen K » Jul 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Who me? Yes, I see it. Damn quoting, now I can't hide the dirty deed.
Could it be that a whole life can shift the day one starts telling the truth about what makes one happy?
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 54177
Likes: 12807 posts
Liked in: 13509 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby What_the » Jul 21st, 2017, 11:08 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 21st, 2017, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
User avatar
What_the
Übergod
 
Posts: 1413
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 629 posts
Joined: Feb 18th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby the truth » Jul 21st, 2017, 11:52 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 21st, 2017, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 15843
Likes: 10691 posts
Liked in: 6333 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby What_the » Jul 22nd, 2017, 9:48 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Queen K wrote:
GB :135: if you read the entire article, the trucks are outfitted with machine guns, etc. MJ made a point and you asked about it. Which one is more dangerous? Thing is, it's like picking the lessor of two evils for "more" dangerous.


The only way that selling armoured cars to Saudi would be bad would be if they then ended up in the hands of ISIS or Hamas. That's why you can't sell any weapons to the Iranians, they just funnel them straight to the *bleep* Hamas losers.

Laughing my arse off once again. Because yes, selling arms is something to be proud of, especially to one of the world's richest and influential and among worst human rights nation among the "first world". In the hands of Hamas. I don't trust them in "our" hands. The beacon of justice (the west) is the world's most prolific arms dealer.

Total fail in your argument.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
User avatar
What_the
Übergod
 
Posts: 1413
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 629 posts
Joined: Feb 18th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jul 22nd, 2017, 3:33 pm

What_the wrote:Laughing my arse off once again. Because yes, selling arms is something to be proud of,


They aren't selling arms. They are selling armoured trucks, apparently. Try to keep up.

Total fail in your argument.


And given the source, I take it as a giant compliment. Seriously.
"Socialists sure are a lot dumber today than they were when I was alive" - John Stuart Mill

JT - he's been ready since 2015, to be the puppet of Gerald Butts and the Laurentide Elite.

3 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29406
Likes: 12904 posts
Liked in: 17418 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Mordu and 5 guests