Omar Khadr's sister

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omar Khadr's sister

Post by The Green Barbarian »

It appears that Omar Khadr's radicalized sister has been detained in Turkey. Why? What was she doing there? Is this going to end in another giant pay-day from Canadian taxpayers for another "Charter violation"???

Zaynab Khadr, the famously outspoken eldest child of Canada’s most notorious family, who has publicly praised Osama bin Laden and yearned for her own martyrdom, has been detained in Turkey. It is not clear whether she has been arrested or charged, and Turkish diplomats in Ottawa could offer no details on Monday.

“We are aware of a Canadian citizen being detained in Turkey. As with any case where Canadian citizens request consular support, Canadian officials in Ankara, Turkey, are providing consular assistance,” said Tania Assaly, a spokesperson for Global Affairs Canada. “To protect the privacy of the individual concerned, further details on this case cannot be released.”

A longtime advocate for her famous younger brother Omar during his detention by the United States, Zaynab was born in Ottawa in 1979 and spent her life moving among the hot spots of Middle Eastern extremism, from Kabul and Peshawar to Tehran and now Turkey, which is struggling to secure its southern Syrian border against ISIL and the westerners who would join it.

As the first child of the late al-Qaida financier Ahmed Khadr and Maha Elsamnah, she became a sort of mother figure to her younger siblings, most of whom have extensive files with intelligence services: her brothers Abdullah, Abdurahman, Ibrahim, Omar, Abdulkareem, and her sister Maryam.

Asked about Zaynab last fall, a family member said she had married for a fourth time and was living in the Middle East, but denied she was in Syria.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/zay ... 7a09dafe9a
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Omar Khadr's sister

Post by the truth »

shocker,--not---
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

I am very surprised by the fact that I share some views with the extremists.
The article says she yearns for her martyrdom, me too, go for it, hurry up, can't be to soon. I will celebrate your success .
Black Dogs Matter
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Maybe she was hanging out at a Western Union waiting for some $$ from her brother to purchase weapons.
The whole family are terrorists by choice. How can Omar come back to Canada and tell us he'll be a good boy now? When and where did he ever learn what that means, unless he knows what it means, but chose to be a little terror.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Deean
Fledgling

Post by Deean »

Harper wanted to cancel passports of people who left Canada to either participate or back terrorists. Trudeau figures no matter what you do, once a Canadian, always a Canadian. Harper was wrong on a lot of stuff, but I think he had this one right!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jlabute wrote:Maybe she was hanging out at a Western Union waiting for some $$ from her brother to purchase weapons.
The whole family are terrorists by choice. How can Omar come back to Canada and tell us he'll be a good boy now? When and where did he ever learn what that means, unless he knows what it means, but chose to be a little terror.

100% correct ,no matter what the terrorist lovers say on here
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Deean wrote:Harper wanted to cancel passports of people who left Canada to either participate or back terrorists. Trudeau figures no matter what you do, once a Canadian, always a Canadian. Harper was wrong on a lot of stuff, but I think he had this one right!

i really did have hope for trudeau, but the guy is turning out to be a full time left wing nutjob
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

dogspoiler wrote:I am very surprised by the fact that I share some views with the extremists.
The article says she yearns for her martyrdom, me too, go for it, hurry up, can't be to soon. I will celebrate your success .

There aren't enough like buttons for this post. :up:
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

these sob terrorist better not hope i am diagnosed with a terminal illness
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Deean wrote:Harper wanted to cancel passports of people who left Canada to either participate or back terrorists. Trudeau figures no matter what you do, once a Canadian, always a Canadian. Harper was wrong on a lot of stuff, but I think he had this one right!

The feeling I get from Trudeau is everyone in the world is already Canadian, it's just a matter of how to get them here, lol.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “Canada”