Ottawa to Finance Iran's Bombardier Order

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Canada will provide $100 million in finance for a deal between Montreal-based multinational aerospace and transportation company, Bombardier Inc., and Iran’s Qeshm Free Zone Organization for purchasing 10 passenger planes, the FTZ’s chief executive, Hamidreza Momeni, has said.

The free zone is planning to launch a new airline called Fly Qeshm.

“Our talks with Canada’s Bombardier are almost final,” he was quoted as saying by Iran’s Tinn News on Tuesday.

Momeni said the $100-million finance will cover 80% of the deal, which entails the supply of the 104-seat planes.

“We are doing our best to receive these planes before the end of the current year (March 20, 2018),” he said.

https://financialtribune.com/articles/e ... dier-order
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Ottawa to Finance Iran's Bombardier Order

Post by maryjane48 »

its good thing someone reads iranian newspapers to discouver canada helping its middleeastern allies :130: iran has lots cheap oil :130:
frazdog
Fledgling

Post by frazdog »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 20th, 2017, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

There you go! I just knew that the sale of airports and resulting cash bag had to be earmarked for some type of thief.

Bombardier................................. 10

Canadian taxpayer..........................0

But who's counting?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:its good thing someone reads iranian newspapers to discouver canada helping its middleeastern allies :130: iran has lots cheap oil :130:

and lots of gay people - oh wait...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”