Andrew Scheer unveils 'regional, gender diverse' House team

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Andrew Scheer unveils 'regional, gender diverse' House t

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:You know what they say, "fun while it lasted."

So now that Sheer is guilty of the same sin Trudeau and Horgan are guilty of, what do all you neo-cons have to say about it?

:popcorn:

Not sure what you are talking about? Guilty of what sin? And what did Horgan do exactly, other than be a giant dumb-arse?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

sheer cant even keep his team in order [icon_lol2.gif] them running around on fox news trying to cry about omarcmade them look weak , desparate , and uncanadian . optics matter and sheers off to a predictable terrible start . :200:
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Pretty simple.

"As your prime minister, I will not pay $10.5 million taxpayer dollars to traitorous evil murdering terrorist scumbags who fight against our country on foreign soil."

Done Scheer in 2019. The end of the reign of the man-child, who just wasn't ready.

Sheer 2019: "I don't take your Charter Rights seriously!"
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

FreeRights wrote: Sheer 2019: "I don't take your Charter Rights seriously!"

"... and I'll ignore our laws and rulings by the Supreme Court"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

So now that Sheer is guilty of the same sin Trudeau and Horgan are guilty of, what do all you neo-cons have to say about it?

Not sure what you are talking about? Guilty of what sin? And what did Horgan do exactly, other than be a giant dumb-arse?

:biggrin: Oh GB, you know what I'm talking about. That so many Trudeau detractors hate him for appointing a gender diverse cabinet, well that that Sheer is on the same band wagon. Gender diverse. Know what? Only Scheer's cabinet doesn't have to prove anything right now.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the cons have already tipped their hand at what they are going to run on . its going to be invasion of the niqab 2.0 :smt045
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

Queen K wrote: :biggrin: Oh GB, you know what I'm talking about. That so many Trudeau detractors hate him for appointing a gender diverse cabinet, well that that Sheer is on the same band wagon. Gender diverse. Know what? Only Scheer's cabinet doesn't have to prove anything right now.

Has anyone actually taken issue with Trudeau for appointing a gender diverse cabinet? I haven't seen it on Castanet.

What Trudeau did was appoint an equal number of male and female cabinet members, by design, to fulfill a reckless campaign promise, regardless of the pool of elected members from which to select those members.

Those of you pretending the only reason people would take issue with JT for this is because they are Trudeau detractors/haters are really deluding yourselves. Had he done what all leaders have been doing for the past couple of decades, no one would have batted an eye. Well, perhaps the "women as victims" crowd would have complained, who knows?

Do you really think if JT had simply ensured his cabinet carried on (or improved upon) the tradition of gender diversity, it would have been an issue for anyone?

Who the heck actually considers the sex of cabinet ministers in this day and age?

Hm. One wonders, if Horgan or Scheer had more women than men from which to choose, would anyone insist the team had to be a 50/50 male/female split? Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if Horgan does have more women than men to choose from for his cabinet, but personally, I'm not hung up enough on what sex people are to bother counting.

Maybe those of you who are hung up on this could do a comparison study, see how the percent of elected members is reflected in various leaders' teams. But to what purpose?

At the end of the day, why is anyone still focused on the sex of the MLA/MP? Aren't we past that?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Rwede wrote:Great choices by our next Prime Minister, Andrew Scheer.

Apparently not.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

FreeRights wrote:Sheer 2019: "I don't take your Charter Rights seriously!"

If you are a traitorous terrorist who murdered a medic! Unlike the complete loser JT!!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote:
:biggrin: Oh GB, you know what I'm talking about. That so many Trudeau detractors hate him for appointing a gender diverse cabinet, well that that Sheer is on the same band wagon. Gender diverse. Know what? Only Scheer's cabinet doesn't have to prove anything right now.

and yet nothing that you wrote above is true. No one hates Trudeau for appointing a "gender diverse cabinet", whatever the hell that even means. Believe me, there are many reasons to strongly dislike the man-child (I don't like the word "hate", as it is over-used by brainless leftists on a constant basis) but the "gender diversity" spin is pretty sad. What JT the dumb-arse did was put genitalia ahead of talent, in the name of political correctness, and now those chosen are failing in their jobs. Why? Because they aren't qualified!! Having a penis or not having a penis is not the way to appoint cabinet ministers. If Scheer is doing the same, then I also think what he's doing is wrong. But he's not PM is he? Until he is, I think saying that he is as "guilty" as the two boneheads Horgan and Trudeau is disingenuous and just plain wrong.

I asked about Horgan and you didn't answer. Did he also make penis or no penis the main consideration for cabinet positions? If so then he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I guess if anyone in Da House on the fence for gender reassignment , a great opportunity awaits!!!
frazdog
Fledgling

Post by frazdog »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 27th, 2017, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't make it personal please.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'll get back to this: the gender bias/equality issues are plaguing every level of Canadian political life.

When I'm in a better position, I'll tackle your question re Premier Horgan.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

in this interview mr sheer will not admit he personaly supports same sex marriage . his answer of its the law bla bla is a cop out . when pressed he will not admit his personal opinion is to support same sex marriage . and that equals never winning :smt045
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Then Scheer should not have a same-sex wedding.

But would it make a difference if a qualified gay man or woman were in line to take a cabinet post? That would certainly qualify as "gender diverse."

Return to “Canada”