Breast milk brownies

Jflem1983
Guru

Breast milk brownies

Post by Jflem1983 »

Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
What_the
Übergod

Re: Breast milk brownies

Post by What_the »

Another species milk, good..

Our own species milk, bad.

I think it's a little weird but there's no harm, at all. Way out of proportion. having worked in mill milk bottling plant id even argue it's nothing compared to what I saw there. You'd probably never consume dairy again after hearing some stories.

Meh, after writing that last couple sentences. I got no issues here.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

In a movie it could be funny but in real life she should be charged.
Can these people get hep (not so rare)from that? What twisted :cuss: does this without a thought of concern?
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

That's hilarious. I'll buy some. :-) what's to worry? It is more nutritional, and its baked :-) can a virus survive at 350c for 20min? In that case, even if she used cows milk, she shouldn't even be touching the cookies afterwards.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I don't think anything goes in terms of bodily fluids if it's baked at 350° for 20min.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

What, you think breast milk is on the same level as ejaculate?
What twisted :cuss: is at that level? :biggrin:
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

What_the wrote:What, you think breast milk is on the same level as ejaculate?
What twisted :cuss: is at that level? :biggrin:

I don't want spit, blood, breast milk or whatever fluid in my brownies.
What you put in yours for your consumption is up to you :200:
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

But another species blood, spit, pus is just fine? Ok then, you have no idea whats in your cream for coffee or cereal milk.

Carry on.

Eta- pesticides, herbicides and antibiotic s. Ok :130:
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I'm pretty sure the whole article must be fake news
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Probably^^ pablum with milk for the masses :up:

Return to “Canada”