Wildrose, Progressive Conservatives Unite

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Wildrose, Progressive Conservatives Unite

Post by Jflem1983 »

No one is gonna vote for the ndp . They r done in Alberta. No one admits to voting for them as it is now
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Jflem1983 wrote:No one is gonna vote for the ndp . They r done in Alberta. No one admits to voting for them as it is now

lol they said she wouldnt win in first place [icon_lol2.gif] . the cons got nothing to run on except no . you are in reality calling albertans idiots .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Alberta’s New Interim United Conservative Leader was Spokesman for Group Opposed to ‘Homosexual Agenda’

real all inclusive party i see . their platform going to be to ban all gays ? :smt045

The 'gay' goal for society is to replace Judeo-Christian sexual morality (monogamous heterosexual marriage and the natural family) with an alternative moral system that embraces 'sexual freedom' ... We have watched the destructive consequences of 'sexual freedom' unfold in Western Civilization for many years now without recognizing the 'gay' movement as its driving force. Now the church must wake up to the reality that the so-called 'culture war' is, more than anything else, a contest between the opposing and contradictory philosophies of activist homosexuals and Christians."

https://www.pressprogress.ca/alberta_ne ... ual_agenda

the new party sounds more like isis than anything canadian
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Caucus members from Alberta's two conservative parties got together for the first time Monday, but one Progressive Conservative bowed out before the joint meeting even took place.

Richard Starke, legislature member for Vermilion-Lloydminster, said he has not been happy with policy direction under PC Leader Jason Kenney and has no faith that will change under the new United Conservative Party.

from huffpost

ohoh trouble in paradise :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I'm not offended by heterosexual marriage and a traditional family are You. I'd be happy to see all the parades and rainbows go away . They don't really do much for me .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Jflem1983 wrote:I'm not offended by heterosexual marriage and a traditional family are You. I'd be happy to see all the parades and rainbows go away . They don't really do much for me .

im not a homophobe . we are complete opposites when it comes to doing the right thing :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:Caucus members from Alberta's two conservative parties got together for the first time Monday, but one Progressive Conservative bowed out before the joint meeting even took place.

Richard Starke, legislature member for Vermilion-Lloydminster, said he has not been happy with policy direction under PC Leader Jason Kenney and has no faith that will change under the new United Conservative Party.

from huffpost

ohoh trouble in paradise :smt045

All the pc crowd can go . This is a takeover by wild rose of the ndp lite pc party

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

By voting to join forces over the weekend, the Alberta Progressive Conservative and Wildrose parties have increased their odds of defeating Rachel Notley's New Democrats. But lessons from the 2003 merger that created the federal Conservative Party should caution them against taking victory for granted — or thinking that one plus one will equal two.

At 95 per cent in favour of a merger that will create the United Conservative Party (UCP), the vote among the two parties' respective members was nearly unanimous. But the general voting population may not get on board in such big numbers, if the last merger of conservative forces is any guide.

In 2003, the federal Progressive Conservatives under Peter MacKay and the Canadian Alliance under Stephen Harper agreed to merge.
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/al ... -1.4218861
There are similarities between the two events. In both cases, the older conservative party — the PCs — was overtaken by an upstart, populist party created by disgruntled members from the older organization.

from cbc
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Both takeovers were Byfield pulling strings . They have quite a bit of political clout . Funny thing though my. The old man ted Byfield. He as a young man had views that were not very conservative . Some of his businesses were run more like communist labour camps . How do I know . I was there

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:. times have changed and will change more . all over the world we see rightwing neo cons being shut out of govt . :smt045

Yes I will add this pipe-dream of nonsense regarding "neo-cons being shut out of govt" to the rest of the nonsense like people will stop using oil and how anyone who is worried about Islamic fundamentalism is a bigot. These kinds of blanket statements about the horrible world you envision just makes me laugh.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:lol they said she wouldnt win in first place [icon_lol2.gif] . the cons got nothing to run on except no . you are in reality calling albertans idiots .

They have nothing to run on other than kicking out an incompetent bunch of NDP boobs, which is a pretty strong statement. I realize the spin-doctors and NDP fart-catchers here want to portray some kind of positive image of the NDP gong-show in Alberta, but talking to Albertans this summer, they are all sitting in a count-down right now to the next election. One couple I talked to yesterday from Calgary told me "no more vote-splitting, and no more allowing a lunatic fringe to run our government". They can't wait to punt out the disgusting NDP.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

kick them to be replaced by bible thumping bigots ?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Progressive ndp types are hardly an accepting bunch . I think the bigot shoe can be worn by all stripes . It is not only conservatives .

Now me personally . I am convinced the ndp in Alberta are one and done for all time .
Had Preston manning not talked a few high ranking wild rose leaders into crossing the floor . Just before the last Albert a election . Wild rose would have won big . Now it doesn't matter as wild rose has taken out the ndp lite pc party .
Never forget Allison Redford. That is why the pcs got run out . Allison Redford was an ndp in disguise . She spent millions of dollars on herself . All public funds of course . So Redford caused allot of the problem and then Preston manning wanted to play king maker . The end result of all that was Rachel Notley premier of Alberta . Leading to financial ruin for countless thousands of families . Bloating of government to historic levels . Massive debt run up with nothing to show for it . Etc

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:kick them to be replaced by bible thumping bigots ?

Who are you talking about? And do you call Muslims "Koran Thumpers"? Jewish people "Torah Thumpers"? It seems that the only bigot here is the one being horribly insulting to Christians.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

An Alberta politician who has made a career championing taxpayers says he made mistakes when he wrongly billed the government for meals over a period of years.

United Conservative Party member Derek Fildebrandt said he takes full responsibility.

"There were some administrative errors in processing meal receipts for staff, constituent and stakeholder meetings, with a potential total of up to $192.60 over a period of 2 and half years," Fildebrandt said in an emailed statement late Monday.

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/08/15/d ... a-homepage

Return to “Canada”