Donald Trump
62%

Total votes: 101

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Trump or Trudeau

Post by Queen K »

I wanna know what happened to Barney Google. :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:It’s been a few months. Anyone wanna change their vote?

Why is there no "both should go" option? That's been my vote from day one.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Well, if Trump were Prime Minister of Canada he wouldn't have access to the nuclear codes.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I posted that earlier. I think that’s as close as it’s come to any reasonable explanation for why trump would be good as PM of Canada. Meanwhile we have 23 other votes for Trump, and 0 actual explanations for why he’d be better. It’s easy to cast a ballot. Less easy to explain yourself. Just look at all those alabaman’s that voted for a rapist pedophile.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:I posted that earlier. I think that’s as close as it’s come to any reasonable explanation for why trump would be good as PM of Canada. Meanwhile we have 23 other votes for Trump, and 0 actual explanations for why he’d be better. It’s easy to cast a ballot. Less easy to explain yourself. Just look at all those alabaman’s that voted for a rapist pedophile.

Trump wouldn't be good as PM of Canada. But neither is Trudeau. It's easy to cast a ballot for JT, less easy to explain yourself. Look at all of those Minnesotans who voted for Mr. Grabby Al Franken.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

I think Trudeau's a vacuous pretty boy and the only reason he's where he is is because of his name. However, I think Trump is a mentally unstable moron and bully so given the choice, Trudeau all the way. He may be a dip$#!+, but I don't think he's dangerous.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Trump would be better here than trudeau becaus he would not be letting all tgese somali criminals walk across the border to hugs and welfare checks. There i said it
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Mark5
Board Meister

Post by Mark5 »

Trump all the way. Trudeau has been a disaster for Canada. Donald Trump cares for his fellow Americans. Trudeau cares very little for the Canadian people and is destroying our heritage and culture. Worst Prime Minister in modern history. His damage will live on for generations.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 21st, 2017, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

Why is there no "both should go" option? That's been my vote from day one.

:135: So confusing GB. You like Trump, no?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

:135: So confusing GB. You like Trump, no?[/quote]

I dont think many true conservatives like trump much at all. Just Hillary was such a bad candidate. The left in general has gone way off the deep end with the "social issues" they choose to champion.

Its lead to a guy like Trump. Winning because people are so sick of political correctness
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:Its lead to a guy like Trump. Winning because people are so sick of political correctness

Reminds me of the expression " be careful what you wish for". Very good chance there will be a strong correction in the next US election after this failed experiment. The US is the laughing stock of the world right now.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Mark5 wrote:Trump all the way. Trudeau has been a disaster for Canada. Donald Trump cares for his fellow Americans. Trudeau cares very little for the Canadian people and is destroying our heritage and culture. Worst Prime Minister in modern history. His damage will live on for generations.

Trump cares only for the wealthy. If he cared for Americans he wouldn’t be taking away their healthcare. He wouldn’t be cutting services to give massive unnecessary tax cuts to the extremely wealthy. He wouldn’t be removing regulations put in place to help consumers and workers.

Literally nothing he has done has exemplified any sort of “caring” for average americans
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:
Mark5 wrote:Trump all the way. Trudeau has been a disaster for Canada. Donald Trump cares for his fellow Americans. Trudeau cares very little for the Canadian people and is destroying our heritage and culture. Worst Prime Minister in modern history. His damage will live on for generations.

Trump cares only for the wealthy. If he cared for Americans he wouldn’t be taking away their healthcare. He wouldn’t be cutting services to give massive unnecessary tax cuts to the extremely wealthy. He wouldn’t be removing regulations put in place to help consumers and workers.

Literally nothing he has done has exemplified any sort of “caring” for average americans

Must really bug u that trump leads in this poll u started .

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Trump has 30% popularity in the US. Trudeau is still considerably higher than that in Canada. This poll doesn’t bother me, what bothers me is seeing just how out of touch so many people on the forums are.

Trump is a rapist who threw his full support towards a sex predator who was kicked out of malls for creeping on underage girls.
There is literally no redeeming quality for this man, but people have blinded themselves along party lines into supporting him. And still, none of them have given any explanation why. Well except for you, but even then everything you’ve posted about him has been false.

Return to “Canada”