38%
Donald Trump
62%

Total votes: 101

HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Re: Trump or Trudeau

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

Jflem1983 wrote:Must really bug u that trump leads in this poll u started .

It's not really surprising given the daily topics about how JT is Satan. Plus it is a really tough choice....Satan or mentally-unstable guy who wants to give it to his hot daughter.....I don't know.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Okay, who just apologized to the LGBQT community for evil doings of the government? Was it a. JT or b. DT? Go from there.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Jt is winning polls here among canadians while trump is below 40 percent in his country .thats all anyone needs to know .plus i dont remember jt having any women accuse him of sexual assualt while don baby is up to 19 . Must be greasy trying to defend a sexual assualter .

That would be a interesting family talk . Im on a forum sticking up for sexual deviant honey [icon_lol2.gif]
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

Trump or Turdeau???

Honestly it's six of one, half a dozen of another.

I select "none of the above" thanks.
Trumpeter

Post by Trumpeter »

Trump of course, he may be crazy but he isn't stupid.
Trump is getting things done and looking out for his country.https://www.facebook.com/newtgingrich/v ... 484884197/
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Omnitheo wrote: This poll doesn’t bother me, what bothers me is seeing just how out of touch so many people on the forums are.

Trump is a rapist

LMAO. Just too funny.

That's about as contradictory as a vegan ordering prime rib.

1. Everything he's been accused of has been FAR less egregious than rape. Not that it's acceptable (if he did it), but it still doesn't make him a rapist.

2. Allegations. Some of which have already been proven to be false and people have recanted or been found to be lying.

Funny how you defend knowing all the details and "innocent until proven guilty" ideologies in cases like Trudeau's Aga Kahn visit and other things you support, but blindly throw others under the bus when it suits your agenda.

I think Trump is a complete buffoon and a pig, but I still respect him more than people like you.

techrtr wrote:I think Trudeau's a vacuous pretty boy and the only reason he's where he is is because of his name. However, I think Trump is a mentally unstable moron and bully so given the choice, Trudeau all the way. He may be a dip$#!+, but I don't think he's dangerous.

Depends on your definition of dangerous. I think bending or breaking all the rules to make yourself and your friends rich, dangerous. I find allowing in former ISIS fighters and "refugees" without a suitable plan in place for security VERY dangerous. I find putting our country into massive debt for no good reason and spending recklessly, very dangerous.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Well said, fvkasm.

I think another word you may have overlooked in describing JTs actions and his total disregard for values of Canadians:

SUBVERSIVE.

His (in)actions produce a creeping, steady erosion of parameters of trust for the public service, our finances and future....That is subversive.

He can't be gone soon enough. I only hope we can repair the damage, but it will take a long time.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

LMAO. Just too funny.

1. Everything he's been accused of has been FAR less egregious than rape. Not that it's acceptable (if he did it), but it still doesn't make him a rapist.

2. Allegations. Some of which have already been proven to be false and people have recanted or been found to be lying.

Funny how you defend knowing all the details and "innocent until proven guilty" ideologies in cases like Trudeau's Aga Kahn visit and other things you support, but blindly throw others under the bus when it suits your agenda.

I think Trump is a complete buffoon and a pig, but I still respect him more than people like you

Depends on your definition of dangerous. I think bending or breaking all the rules to make yourself and your friends rich, dangerous. I find allowing in former ISIS fighters and "refugees" without a suitable plan in place for security VERY dangerous. I find putting our country into massive debt for no good reason and spending recklessly, very dangerous.

Who has,recanted and what was,proven false ?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.huffpost. ... 3a7212/amp

Who in that list. Has,recanted and wheres your documented under oath proof the allagations are false

Its trump refusing to. Go under oath not the women .they all are ready to. Go to court and have jury of peers. Judge .
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Catsumi wrote: I only hope we can repair the damage, but it will take a long time.

Well said Catsumi. We've barely started to touch the damage left by Harper, let alone get started with Trudeau :smt045
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I think you’re imag8ning things about Trudeau. I’ve never said anything about “all the details” in regards to Aga Khan, but yeah, why wouldn’t we want all the details? In trump’s case, his ex-wife stated that he raped her.

Trump might say otherwise, but Trump lies every single day. He lies about everything. Why would anyone take anything he says with anything more than a grain of salt? Yet somehow he brainwashed people on this forum into believing that video evidence of him talking about sexual assault is “fake news”.

But you really want to make comparisons, you need to compare apples to apples.
Trump commits sexual assault and brags about it then lies about it. He is a womanizer who has been through multiple divorces.
Trudeau is a feminist. He respects his wife, and all women.

Trump put his corrupt family members in positions of power that they were not elected for.
Trudeau got himself elected in a strongly conservative riding. Name recognition helped, but he still earned his place fair and square.

Trump vacationed on a private island with a family friend who has received bi-partisan donations from our government under different regimes.
Trump vacations every weekend at Mar-a-Lago at taxpayer expense, and uses his position in power to advertise his private ventures, and those of his family.

Virtually every criticism you have of Trudeau, Trump is a worse offender for. Yet you ignore all of these facts. Focusing on Fox News sound bites and the deranged tweets.

I didn’t vote for Trudeau, but I’ll defend him when people are screaming bloody murder over petty bs like “elbow-gate” all the while ignoring that trump is a madman who called on his supporters to commit violent acts.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Trump is old rich man bat$hit crazy and totally unfit for service work.

I didn't vote for Trudeau. I voted against Harper. He didn't share my values. Liberals were the best chance in our riding. But I'm happy he got in.

I'm a bit underwhelmed with his acheivements and not happy with the Saudi arms deal. The vacation thing feels like a distraction to me. I have a hard time caring about it. I'm ok with giving money to organizations using it to better the lives of others. I think he will do better through experience. And nobody enters that job with experience so the he's not ready thing is crap. So long as our citizens hold him accountable.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

LMAO. Just too funny.

Could you highligh where the recants are ? I cant seem to find them
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... mp/547724/
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Omnitheo wrote:
Trump is a rapist

Wow. Truly out of touch with the word. And, you of all people, convicting before any court precedings. You've changed.
I guess this would make Trudeau a thief and embezzler. Or maybe I could come up with a litany of other alleged crimes and we could just convict on the say so of people on the forums.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Where are the accusers saying that of jt ? And are they willing to go on record. Like the women accusing trump ? So far all i seen is opinions from rebel media with nothing on record of a,fact :smt045
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Omnitheo wrote:But you really want to make comparisons, you need to compare apples to apples.
Trump commits sexual assault and brags about it then lies about it. He is a womanizer who has been through multiple divorces.
Trudeau is a feminist. He respects his wife, and all women.

Trump is definitely all of those things, although without proof... I'd be hesitant to agree he sexually assaults people. It's been alleged, not proven. However, Trudeau is NOT a feminist. If he were, he wouldn't support countries where women are killed and oppressed. He would publicly condemn some of the ideologies from Muslim and Indian countries like honor killings and the niqab. He just says he is a feminist because it looks good in today's media. There have been articles by The Guardian and Macleans' on him being a phony.

Trump put his corrupt family members in positions of power that they were not elected for.
Trudeau got himself elected in a strongly conservative riding. Name recognition helped, but he still earned his place fair and square.

Very true on Trump. He's an idiot. But Trudea has given jobs to people "just because" they were a minority. That's all well and good, but it's no better than giving the job to someone just because they're a white male. He's also hired people who were unqualified and of course, the Maryam Monsef debacle shows just how well they vetted people.

Trump vacationed on a private island with a family friend who has received bi-partisan donations from our government under different regimes.
Trump vacations every weekend at Mar-a-Lago at taxpayer expense, and uses his position in power to advertise his private ventures, and those of his family.

Trump should be ashamed of his NYC and Floida wastes of money. Completely unacceptable. You think that's worse than multiple Ethics violations by Trudeau? Worse than flying dozens of people to multiple spots around the world for things like "carbon tax" meetings and crap like that? Potato, potahto on that one.

Virtually every criticism you have of Trudeau, Trump is a worse offender for. Yet you ignore all of these facts. Focusing on Fox News sound bites and the deranged tweets.

I didn’t vote for Trudeau, but I’ll defend him when people are screaming bloody murder over petty bs like “elbow-gate” all the while ignoring that trump is a madman who called on his supporters to commit violent acts.

My comments above in blue.

I don't ignore facts. I welcome them. You just rarely present any. I don't defend Trump when he's clearly in the wrong, which he is quite often. He's done a TON of terrible things and he's a joke. He has no business being in the Oval office. I've said that repeatedly. But JT doesn't belong either. He's just as bad, if not worse... just on the other side of the spectrum.

Giving away billions of our tax dollars on idiotic programs or to other countries. Multiple spending and ethics concerns. His cabinet that is just a mess. The whole ISIS and refugee thing. Our massive deficit. I could go on... but these are legitimate concerns.

I don't care about elbow gate or all of his stupid selfies. I care about real issues and he's proven time and time again that he isn't fit to lead Canada.

Return to “Canada”