Justin Trudeau
38%
Donald Trump
62%

Total votes: 101

BGrigg07

Re: Trump or Trudeau

Post by BGrigg07 »

maryjane48 wrote:lol bibi wouldnt want be pm here , canada doesnt run a aparthied state :130:

Think again, where do you think South Africa got their ideas for an apartheid state from? Canada's reservation system, that's where!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

BGrigg07 wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:lol bibi wouldnt want be pm here , canada doesnt run a aparthied state :130:

Think again, where do you think South Africa got their ideas for an apartheid state from? Canada's reservation system, that's where!

No it was way before that, it was from the Boer Wars in South Africa.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/vi ... s_01.shtml

Go to the bottom of the page.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

fvkasm2x wrote:What good has he done so far in office? Is there any decision that makes him stand out as a great choice?

Trudeau not talking about banging his daughter and not calling Mexicans rapists and not mocking disabled reporters makes him better than Trump.

It's surreal that a conversation is even taking place around this issue. Trudeau has been a disappointment but at he's at least abstaining from talking about boning his daughter or a number of other weirdly hateful and discriminatory topics.

I guess Trudeau's awesome hair is somehow as offensive as Trump disparaging people on an hourly basis.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Remember when Trudeau cheered and joked about Star wars. As Ft mac burned to the ground. What a p. O. S.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Trudeau not talking about banging his daughter and not calling Mexicans rapists and not mocking disabled reporters makes him better than Trump.

Except that what you wrote above is pure horse- :cuss: invented by brainless leftists. The actual "fake news" that has been a staple of the idiot left for eons.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

BGrigg07 wrote:

Your Marxist-Leninist history prof might have filled your head with this nonsense while you were getting your worthless taxpayer-subsidized general arts degree at Stalin University, but it's just not true.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Except that what you wrote above is pure horse- :cuss: invented by brainless leftists. The actual "fake news" that has been a staple of the idiot left for eons.

okay
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
HorganIsMyHero wrote:

Except that what you wrote above is pure horse- :cuss: invented by brainless leftists. The actual "fake news" that has been a staple of the idiot left for eons.

But, like The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion," some fabrications are just too hard for haters to resist. [icon_lol2.gif]
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Buckeye19
Board Meister

Post by Buckeye19 »

I made half a dozen visits south of the border in 2017. Washington, Arizona, Hawaii, Tennessee and Colorado were a few of the states I was in for various lengths of time. Meeting and chatting with the people there, evidently, politics and their President came up. I was somewhat caught off guard by the consistent positive reviews from an overwhelming majority of people I heard from on Trump.

One of the most talked about things was how "real" he was. "Like no other politician before him" was something I heard on a regular basis. People don't seem to care about what he posts on Twitter because he is saying things that a lot of people are thinking.

People like to know they are being protected, they like to have jobs and they don't like paying taxes for stupid government ideas. Trump is providing all of these things and more. I would not be surprised when he wins a second term. People down there are tired of the classic Politician and that's exactly what Hillary was.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

exactly, people will believe cnn the 24/7 trump bashing hating station ,trying to make people believe that most americans hate trump, when as you can tell by your trips down south, this is not just the case
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Trump is pulling away down the stretch. Jihadi Justin is fading fast.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Buckeye19 wrote: I made half a dozen visits south of the border in 2017. Washington, Arizona, Hawaii, Tennessee and Colorado were a few of the states I was in for various lengths of time. Meeting and chatting with the people there, evidently, politics and their President came up. I was somewhat caught off guard by the consistent positive reviews from an overwhelming majority of people I heard from on Trump.

That’s the thing about anecdotal evidence. It so very often conflicts with the evidence from research. We know polls, for example, can never be trusted – especially at election time – but it is curious how Trump’s supporters find ways to insist he is doing a great job despite the evidence to the contrary and while destroying America’s credibility. I know these poll results mean little, especially (barring impeachment) with the time left in this disastrous presidency, but I note Trump has never reached or been above a 50% approval rate. I am hopeful these results indicate an awakening among the American electorate and I would expect a much greater turnout for the next election, hopefully an increased turnout from among the youth.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/

down in rural ridings as well ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1CE162

https://globalnews.ca/news/3792891/dona ... rica-poll/

Buckeye19 wrote: One of the most talked about things was how "real" he was. "Like no other politician before him" was something I heard on a regular basis. People don't seem to care about what he posts on Twitter because he is saying things that a lot of people are thinking.

Yes, he’s “real” all right. He’s “terrific” and he’s doing “terrific” things. Morons and inbreds don't seem to care about what he posts on Twitter because he is saying things that a lot of morons and inbreds are thinking. Sure, he does make some great claims and promises, but most Americans are seeing through that. Sure would like to meet the people you were talking to.

Buckeye19 wrote: People like to know they are being protected, they like to have jobs and they don't like paying taxes for stupid government ideas. Trump is providing all of these things and more.

Most people understand the economic growth and job numbers they are enjoying right now are due to economic policies put in place by Obama, and (as indicated by the poll numbers) wish Obama was still their president …

A total of 52 per cent of Americans are yearning for Mr Obama, found a survey from Public Policy Polling, while just 43 per cent are glad that Mr Trump is in the White House.

Furthermore, 40 per cent want the new President to be impeached, up from 35 per cent one week ago.
More than 500,000 people have also signed up to a petition …

Mr Trump, despite winning the electoral college, lost the popular vote by close to three million votes and is already suffering the lowest popularity ratings in contemporary American history.

The low numbers come down to opposition to his policies...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 60256.html

http://www.financialexpress.com/world-n ... ll/536598/

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/most-ame ... ident.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 73491.ece#!

https://thegrio.com/2017/02/03/most-ame ... bama-back/

https://dailyasianage.com/news/47156/am ... poll-shows

Buckeye19 wrote: People down there are tired of the classic Politician and that's exactly what Hillary was.

So they picked a washed up reality TV “star” who has made no more with the money he has inherited as anyone else could have done just putting it in the bank. But I get it. There was a strong vote against the status quo and the DNC deserved to be booted (even after their candidate won the popular vote). I suspect it would have been a very different conversation had the DNC fielded Sanders. Unfortunately, we will never know. Personally, I’m going to be amazed if Trump is even still in office come next election. But should he not be impeached or otherwise removed due to his inability to perform the duties of the office, I give Americans credit that they will not allow themselves to be embarrassed this way on the world stage again.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

President Donald Trump unveiled a $4.4 trillion budget for next year that heralds an era of $1 trillion-plus federal deficits and — unlike the plan he released last year — never comes close to promising a balanced ledger even after 10 years.

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/218 ... ion-budget

Tell me why Trump’s deficit spending without any plan to rebalance the budget during his time in office is better than Trudeau’s budget plan.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:
President Donald Trump unveiled a $4.4 trillion budget for next year that heralds an era of $1 trillion-plus federal deficits and — unlike the plan he released last year — never comes close to promising a balanced ledger even after 10 years.

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/218 ... ion-budget

Tell me why Trump’s deficit spending without any plan to rebalance the budget during his time in office is better than Trudeau’s budget plan.

Its not. The budget is bs. I dont know how the republicans can accept this. They need to cut a trillion dollars not add

Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Btfsplck wrote:You set the bar quite low if you think Trudeau is well educated. Drama teacher and snowboard instructor. Awesome!

I'm not sure I comprehend your post. It takes at least 5 years of university education to become a teacher. Trudeau completed a BA in literature and then a subsequent degree in education to teach.

If 5 years of university education isn't good enough for you, how many years of education do you think PMs should have? 7? Is there a particular number or a particular degree you have in mind?

Being qualified to be a high school teacher is hardly the basis to determine if he is fit to run an entire country. Even a University teacher in political sciences wouldnt have all the qualifications in my opinion. His experience in politics were mainly unimportant backbench positions. If you compare both Trump and Trudeau's "work" experience and leave out the overly PC BS from trudeau and very NON-PC BS from Trump, Id have to pick Trump.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius

Return to “Canada”