maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

RCMP staff sgt caught dealing cocaine

Post by maryjane48 »

Jlabute
Guru

Re: RCMP staff sgt caught dealing cocaine

Post by Jlabute »

Now that it's out in the wild, they'll probably let him go is my bet. I used to live in Goose-bay. Lots of Inuit, and isolation. I am surprised that a small community officer would do this.

In related article: "The audit found evidence continuity reports are often missing important details and are rarely accurate. It also found 90 per cent of exhibits in one drug vault weren't where police records said they were supposed to be. A subsequent review still found 52 per cent of exhibits couldn't be located."
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Are they sure it wasn't icing sugar from a Tim Hortons?
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

This is an old story from August 2016. What brought it up again now as a topic of conversation on this forum.. something new occur or just rehashing of an old one?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

If found guilty by courts, no one is above law. Should be treated the same as anyone else charged & found guilty of the same act.
impo no one should get special treatment in courts of law.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Treblehook wrote:This is an old story from August 2016. What brought it up again now as a topic of conversation on this forum.. something new occur or just rehashing of an old one?

Certain people hating cops.....
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Treblehook wrote:This is an old story from August 2016. What brought it up again now as a topic of conversation on this forum.. something new occur or just rehashing of an old one?

Nope, nothing new, just an opportunity for the cop haters to vent.

Well, certainly this proves that all cops are crooks, that's for sure !

Next time I am in trouble, I'm going to call a crook. (are crooks in the phone book under "C" ?)

What is it about people ? When a cop is found to be dirty, it tarnishes all of them. When a truck driver, a doctor, a carpenter,,,,, is found to be doing something criminal it doesn't reflect poorly on all the rest in that occupation.

Interesting.....
Last edited by my5cents on Aug 13th, 2017, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 16th, 2017, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

maryjane48 wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/rcmp-officer-cocaine-trafficking-craig-burnett-truro-1.3707108

jail or time off with pay ? :smt045

Hope he gets to go to the lodge....he may be in need of healing.

Return to “Canada”