White Nationalism on the Rise in Canada

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: White Nationalism on the Rise in Canada

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:“This is more than just an expression of racial hatred, the very identification of a person as a Nazi is an identification of a person who’s willing to use violence, even murder, to get his way,” Matas said.

So then that means Antifa are Nazis now? Interesting.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

Faith Goldy far right ? LOL !
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

white nationalist faith goldy now has other legal issues.
Toronto Compliance Audit Committee is ordering a prosecution of Faith Goldy under the Municipal Elections Act for apparent violations during her 2018 run for mayor.
https://twitter.com/antihateca/status/1 ... 0FCR15cXGw
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

oldtrucker wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 11:41 am Nationalists oh my!
White ones...oh my!
Kinda like when in ( or insert country names thats not predominantly white) Rwanda, Congo, Somalia, Nigeria had a huge influx of white immigrants forced upon them by their governments- forcing division from the special treatment, it caused housing prices to rise...you know the story. The black nationalists rose up in their own country to stop their govt from giving their country away and to preserve their way of life....how dare they! Racists!

When I was in high school, almost none of this division was going on like it is today. Yes, multi colors got along.
same here. that's left wingers, jt lovers for ya
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

oldtrucker wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 11:41 am When I was in high school, almost none of this division was going on like it is today. Yes, multi colors got along.
Yes, there were less colored people living in Canada when we were growing up as kids. There are more colored people and people of other ethnicities living here now and some people are becoming threatened by that. I would suggest it be better they get used to it because that is not going to change. It is demographic evolution and nothing to do with left-wing ideology - although the xenophobes who would have us build a wall around the country and stop immigration will argue otherwise.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

White ones...oh my!
Kinda like when in ( or insert country names thats not predominantly white) Rwanda, Congo, Somalia, Nigeria had a huge influx of white immigrants forced upon them by their governments- forcing division from the special treatment, it caused housing prices to rise...you know the story. The black nationalists rose up in their own country to stop their govt from giving their country away and to preserve their way of life....how dare they! Racists!

When I was in high school, almost none of this division was going on like it is today. Yes, multi colors got along.
That was my experience too. Canadians were quite aware that stereotyping and racial prejudices were WRONG - period - until it became useful to use stereotyping and racial prejudices to divide people into victim/oppressor categories so people "helping" the "victim" groups could feel like "saviours".

Now these "saviours" have a whole lotta people habitually stereotyping by race, and these "saviours" refuse to take any responsibility for the inevitable consequences of their own actions - trying instead to blame "the right". It's become part of the effort to subjugate national interests to serve Klaus Schwab-style globalism.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

rustled wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:12 pm
White ones...oh my!

That was my experience too. Canadians were quite aware that stereotyping and racial prejudices were WRONG - period - until it became useful to use stereotyping and racial prejudices to divide people into victim/oppressor categories so people "helping" the "victim" groups could feel like "saviours".

Now these "saviours" have a whole lotta people habitually stereotyping by race, and these "saviours" refuse to take any responsibility for the inevitable consequences of their own actions - trying instead to blame "the right". It's become part of the effort to subjugate national interests to serve Klaus Schwab-style globalism.
I'm sure that was the experience of white folks about racial prejudice in the past because they didn't acknowledge it or mostly didn't care.....but if one was of the minority, I'm sure they experienced it. Isn't that why JT and others have been crucified for their actions in the past? People just wasn't aware of the significance of it until recently and I have to say, a pleasant surprise and about time. All tho', I have to also add that the far right still doesn't seem to get it and there are still plenty of people trying to make excuses and deflect for them.....even now.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

oldtrucker wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:38 pm
foenix wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:25 pm because they didn't acknowledge it or mostly didn't care.....but if one was of the minority, I'm sure they experienced it.
My personal experience is that I had as many non white friends as white friends. If I was a racist or a xenophobe, I wouldn't have had them as friends. They wouldn't want to be my friend and I wouldn't have them as friends now.
All I said was the racial sensitivity that is around today wasn't around back in the day.....and it wasn't a potshot at you per se.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

oldtrucker wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:07 pm
Ka-El wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:01 pm I would suggest it be better they get used to it because that is not going to change.
Why should they? Because the left woke says so? Depends on what party gets elected.
It has nothing to do with the left woke and no matter which party gets elected our demographics are changing and will continue to change. Non whites already in Canada, including First Nations, are having more children than the white population. In addition, inter-racial coupling has been increasing for some time and will only continue to do so. Fearing change and resisting change, especially when it is inevitable, is only going to make you even more grumpy.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Ka-El wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:45 pm
oldtrucker wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:07 pm
Why should they? Because the left woke says so? Depends on what party gets elected.
It has nothing to do with the left woke and no matter which party gets elected our demographics are changing and will continue to change. Non whites already in Canada, including First Nations, are having more children than the white population. In addition, inter-racial coupling has been increasing for some time and will only continue to do so. Fearing change and resisting change, especially when it is inevitable, is only going to make you even more grumpy.
:up:
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

foenix wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:25 pm
rustled wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:12 pm

I'm sure that was the experience of white folks about racial prejudice in the past because they didn't acknowledge it or mostly didn't care.....but if one was of the minority, I'm sure they experienced it. Isn't that why JT and others have been crucified for their actions in the past? People just wasn't aware of the significance of it until recently and I have to say, a pleasant surprise and about time. All tho', I have to also add that the far right still doesn't seem to get it and there are still plenty of people trying to make excuses and deflect for them.....even now.
Agreed, white people commenting on experiences they have never had is ridiculous. They have never experienced it, I don't care to hear their thoughts on it really. I care to hear about the thoughts of those who actually experience it. And they tell us it's very real. I believe them because they're the ones who've lived it. My high school (and elementary) had two students of a visible minority in it, total. I remember hearing many "harmless" racist comments made towards them over the years.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Staredintoabyss
Board Meister

Post by Staredintoabyss »

JLives wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:53 pm
foenix wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:25 pm

Agreed, white people commenting on experiences they have never had is ridiculous. They have never experienced it, I don't care to hear their thoughts on it really. I care to hear about the thoughts of those who actually experience it. And they tell us it's very real. I believe them because they're the ones who've lived it. My high school (and elementary) had two students of a visible minority in it, total. I remember hearing many "harmless" racist comments made towards them over the years.
White people? So you think everyone with a moderately similar skin tone is all the same in terms of experience, perspectives, and culture? .........that is a fundamentally absurd position and one steeped in willful ignorance. If you think a Slavic person and a French person are culturally the same and have the same experiences......well yeah as I said that is just absurd on the face of it.

There is no "white people" there is no "white culture" unless you only see skin tone and ignore the vast diversity that is easily apparent with only a tiny amount of effort: in which case I have to wonder who is actually hateful in this situation.

There is no "rise in white supremacy" that is just bullcrap and fear mongering by the cognitively dissonant who don't like having it pointed out that all human beings are equally terrible including and especially themselves.
Last edited by Staredintoabyss on Feb 9th, 2022, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Staredintoabyss wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 1:05 pm
JLives wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 12:53 pm

White people? So you think everyone with a moderately similar skin tone is all the same in terms of experience, perspectives, and culture? .........that is a fundamentally absurd position and one steeped in willful ignorance.

There is no "white people" there is no "white culture" unless you only see skin tone and ignore the vast diversity that is easily apparent with only a tiny amount of effort: in which case I have to wonder who is actually hateful in this situation.

There is no "rise in white supremacy" that is just bullcrap and fear mongering by the cognitively dissonant who don't like having it pointed out that all human beings are equally terrible including and especially themselves.

100% correct
Staredintoabyss
Board Meister

Post by Staredintoabyss »

the truth wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 1:08 pm
Staredintoabyss wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 1:05 pm

White people? So you think everyone with a moderately similar skin tone is all the same in terms of experience, perspectives, and culture? .........that is a fundamentally absurd position and one steeped in willful ignorance.

100% correct
Thank you, I had to tweak it due some copy paste errors.

Tragically I think the rise in what is fundamentally fearful tribal thinking may just be a gross offshoot of the loss of personal accountability and a corresponding loss of the culture of self fulfillment in our society.
I struggle with it every day having come from some pretty serious genuine disadvantages even coming from a persecuted slavic background, some days I do well some days I don't but if you keep it up the habit gets easier every day and some days you genuinely feel powerful.
Those are good days.

Return to “Canada”