Freeland and Soros caught on camera

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Freeland and Soros caught on camera

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Umm, what? Chrystia Freeland caught meeting with George Soros yesterday? How can the Liberals explain THAT?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Freeland and Soros caught on camera

Post by Queen K »

Meeting? Looks like they're at a conference of some type and they spotted each other from across the room and got together for a friendly like chat. If they were in a more intimate setting, like dinner for two, like a real meeting, I could see you have something to remark upon. As it is, that looks like a totally innocent photo at a conference.

It's a big World out there.

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister/honourable ... a-freeland

After cutting her journalistic teeth as a Ukraine-based stringer for the Financial Times, The Washington Post and The Economist, Ms. Freeland went on to wear many hats at the Financial Times, including U.K. news editor, Moscow bureau chief, Eastern Europe correspondent, editor of the FT Weekend Magazine and editor of FT.com. She served as deputy editor of The Globe and Mail between 1999 and 2001 before becoming deputy editor and then U.S. managing editor of the Financial Times.

In 2010, Ms. Freeland joined Canadian-owned Thomson Reuters. She was a managing director of the company and editor of Consumer News when she decided to return home and enter politics.

She has written two books: Sale of the Century: The Inside Story of the Second Russian Revolution (2000) and Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else (2012).‎ Plutocrats is an international best-seller and won the Lionel Gelber Prize and National Business Book Award. In 2013, Ms. Freeland gave a TED Talk about global income inequality, based on the issues dealt with in Plutocrats. It has been viewed almost two million times.

Maybe I should add to her TED talk count.

So Gone_Fishin', she's written about the super rich, plutocrats like Soros are likely in her book. She likely had to interview him. Or wanted to, or did.

Not sure which direction your insinuation is going, could you explain this in detail please?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

It looks like a conversation after lunch. Unless you're a right-wing hater, and then it looks like they were "caught" planning a new world order.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Ya, Gone_Fishin' should let us know if they're "caught" doing anything else other than having a conference chat.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
I see what you did

Post by I see what you did »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Umm, what? Chrystia Freeland caught meeting with George Soros yesterday? How can the Liberals explain THAT?

is this a joke?

source?
link?
context?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Sale on Tin Foil hats?

Gone_Fishin', you are usually calm, cool and collected in your posts. This one says, "I want to have fun too."

Return to “Canada”