Albertan management style

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Albertan management style

Post by bob vernon »

The Calgary Airport Authority made a deal with Lexus to convert parking spaces, namely spaces for the disabled, into spaces reserved for only Lexus owners. Somebody actually signed this deal. And had to backtrack.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/calgary- ... -1.3556418
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Albertan management style

Post by Rwede »

bob vernon wrote:The Calgary Airport Authority made a deal with Lexus to convert parking spaces, namely spaces for the disabled, into spaces reserved for only Lexus owners. Somebody actually signed this deal. And had to backtrack.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/calgary- ... -1.3556418

Damned NDP government.

Catering to the uber-rich at the expense of the working class.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Where did you see that this had anything to do with the provincial government? Or are you just trying to manufacture outrage?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Of course the provincial government had nothing to do with this. The management at NavCanada did. It is notoriously loaded with the kids of the Harper government members. Kids who couldn't cut it in the real world with their Alberta Bible college degrees and were slid into airport authority jobs.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

bob vernon wrote:Of course the provincial government had nothing to do with this. The management at NavCanada did. It is notoriously loaded with the kids of the Harper government members. Kids who couldn't cut it in the real world with their Alberta Bible college degrees and were slid into airport authority jobs.

hehe nicly played bob :130: a one needs is little cheese and the rats will come :130:
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

maryjane48 wrote:
bob vernon wrote:Of course the provincial government had nothing to do with this. The management at NavCanada did. It is notoriously loaded with the kids of the Harper government members. Kids who couldn't cut it in the real world with their Alberta Bible college degrees and were slid into airport authority jobs.

hehe nicly played bob :130: a one needs is little cheese and the rats will come :130:

BC style management how not to get a billion dollar LNG plant
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

I don't care who made this call political or not or whatever speculation.

I'm guessing at his name, but Chad in marketing should be fired by now. What a dumb as crap idea.....how...just how did this even come across as a "Yeah that sounds like a good idea"

Check Chads bank account folks. idiot.

Seriously I'm laughing at how stupid the person that approved this is.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

You think NavCanada has anything to do with parking at the airport? This is completely on the Calgary airport authority.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Ummmm. Lexus? Sureeously.

I know several not "ultra rich" folks who own Lexuses. Lexi? Whatever. It's not even a great car. There are plenty of makes that would supersede Lexus. Hyundai. Kia. Plymouth. Just to name a few.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Canada”