Khadr wants more freedom

Sparki55
Guru

Re: khadr wants more freedom

Post by Sparki55 »

Omnitheo wrote:I'm pretty sure he learned from his father. Get involved with terrorists, get killed or captured and tortured.

He obviously didn't learn enough since he's trying to visit his pro terrorist family.
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Khadr wants more freedom

Post by Omnitheo »

I have conservatives in my family. They're still family and I still want to visit them. Doesn't mean I'd follow them to a pro-Scheer rally
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Omnitheo wrote:I have conservatives in my family. They're still family and I still want to visit them. Doesn't mean I'd follow them to a pro-Scheer rally

Do you not see the difference between your conservative family and Khadr's pro Al-Qaeda family? Your you still want to visit your family if they were part of terrorist groups?
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Sparki55 wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:I have conservatives in my family. They're still family and I still want to visit them. Doesn't mean I'd follow them to a pro-Scheer rally

Do you not see the difference between your conservative family and Khadr's pro Al-Qaeda family? Your you still want to visit your family if they were part of terrorist groups?

not speaking for omni. Your post rubs me the wrong way. Surely you're not suggesting that an individual aligns with,in essence anan "alien" culture, before their own mother father siblings?
That's in my opinion complete nonsense. Who else in this violent and uncaring world, would care about you?

Blood thicker than water as they say.
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Opeeved wrote:not speaking for omni. Your post rubs me the wrong way. Surely you're not suggesting that an individual aligns with,in essence anan "alien" culture, before their own mother father siblings?
That's in my opinion complete nonsense. Who else in this violent and uncaring world, would care about you?

Blood thicker than water as they say.

From the article:
"Several years ago, she [Khadr's sister] and her mother infuriated many Canadians by expressing pro-al-Qaida views. Omar Khadr told The Canadian Press last month that he saw no point in decrying their views."

He sees no point for the press making negative articles about a pro-al-Qaida view.

His sister also plans to visit Canada.

I don't care if my post rubs you the wrong way. I simply don't wish for any Canadian to have any contact with people who have views aligned with terrorists.

Looks like Khadr is going to school to be a nurse, good for him. Hope he really does keep to this Canadian style life and stays away from the family who removed him from Canada to fight with terrorists.

Return to “Canada”