50789
49733

Politics of Envy

Politics of Envy

Postby Rider59 » Aug 29th, 2017, 7:21 am

Love it. Best description of the socialist's policies I've heard. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

Scheer said. "We are going to reject the politics of envy that the Liberals are so good at."

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#205286

rustled likes this post.
Rider59
Board Meister
 
Posts: 452
Likes: 290 posts
Liked in: 418 posts
Joined: Aug 17th, 2016, 9:02 am

Re: Politics of Envy

Postby rustled » Aug 29th, 2017, 7:58 am

Rider59 wrote:Love it. Best description of the socialist's policies I've heard. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

Scheer said. "We are going to reject the politics of envy that the Liberals are so good at."

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#205286

He has a point. The moderate left used to focus very strongly on helping the downtrodden. Currently the focus seems to be primarily on virtue signalling. Funny how all that virtue signalling too often comes at the expense of the poorest among us, and of the environment. So yes, envy could explain why there seems to be so much more effort given to dragging "others" down than to actually helping anyone up.

Rider59 likes this post.
rustled
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4389
Likes: 5461 posts
Liked in: 4402 posts
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: Politics of Envy

Postby maryjane48 » Aug 29th, 2017, 5:57 pm

lol at sheer ever winning . andrew should focus more on being inclusive of everyone instead of trying to parrot the rebel :130:
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2658 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Re: Politics of Envy

Postby Veovis » Aug 29th, 2017, 7:39 pm

maryjane48 wrote:lol at sheer ever winning . andrew should focus more on being inclusive of everyone instead of trying to parrot the rebel :130:


What about parroting the federal Liberals and stating "You can only have this job based on your genitals"

Your version of inclusion is odd.

4 people like this post.
Veovis
Guru
 
Posts: 5348
Likes: 675 posts
Liked in: 3312 posts
Joined: Apr 19th, 2007, 2:11 pm

Re: Politics of Envy

Postby The Green Barbarian » Aug 30th, 2017, 7:21 am

Veovis wrote:
What about parroting the federal Liberals and stating "You can only have this job based on your genitals"

Your version of inclusion is odd.


or parroting the BC NDP - "you can only run for nomination if you have the right genitals, sexual orientation and skin colour". You are correct that the Left babbling on about "inclusion" is totally laughable and hypocritical. And disgusting.
3.7 cents kwh in alberta is a lie. The science is settled - wind turbines suck.

Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 25044
Likes: 9965 posts
Liked in: 12243 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am


Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: johnny24, sobrohusfat and 4 guests