Singh takes NDP leadership

LolaB

Singh takes NDP leadership

Post by LolaB »

Well - we might see a huge influx of East Indian population coming to Canada in next few years. Between them and Chinese we will disappear in matter of years :) Canada has more East Indian representatives in any level of government than USA.... an interesting fact.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Re: Singh takes NDP leadership

Post by Anonymous123 »

LolaB wrote:Well - we might see a huge influx of East Indian population coming to Canada in next few years. Between them and Chinese we will disappear in matter of years :) Canada has more East Indian representatives in any level of government than USA.... an interesting fact.

Maybe it's time to move to the USA then.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Anonymous123 wrote:Maybe it's time to move to the USA then.

I can think of many better places than that considering the Political Clowns there too!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Anonymous123 wrote:
LolaB wrote:Well - we might see a huge influx of East Indian population coming to Canada in next few years. Between them and Chinese we will disappear in matter of years :) Canada has more East Indian representatives in any level of government than USA.... an interesting fact.

Maybe it's time to move to the USA then.

[icon_lol2.gif] when are you moving
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Who's we? I know I'll still be here.
Last edited by JLives on Oct 1st, 2017, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
jasond_71
Board Meister

Post by jasond_71 »

Who is "we" will disappear? Canadians, white people? Our birthrate is 1.6 well below replacement. We will become extinct without immigration along with every other western nation. Japan will shrink by 50 million people in 50 years because they have no immigration and low birthrate.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

too many people on planet earth anyway ,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Was listening to him seems like a good guy and it's too bad.
Cause if there's a 4th place in Federal politics, that's where the NDP will be.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

jimmy4321 wrote:Was listening to him seems like a good guy and it's too bad.
Cause if there's a 4th place in Federal politics, that's where the NDP will be.

hardly unless your of the mind canadians are racists
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

jasond_71 wrote:Who is "we" will disappear? Canadians, white people? Our birthrate is 1.6 well below replacement. We will become extinct without immigration along with every other western nation. Japan will shrink by 50 million people in 50 years because they have no immigration and low birthrate.

Japan is one of the most xenophobic nations in the world. Only 2% of the population are foreigners and the majority of those are ethnic Koreans.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

how much terrorism in japan , because of there way of thinking, almost non i think
Mark5
Board Meister

Post by Mark5 »

jasond_71 wrote:Who is "we" will disappear? Canadians, white people? Our birthrate is 1.6 well below replacement. We will become extinct without immigration along with every other western nation. Japan will shrink by 50 million people in 50 years because they have no immigration and low birthrate.

I believe he means culturally. It was northern Europeans for the most part who came to Canada and built what we have today out of the wilderness. Mostly the French and English and Germans and Swedes etc. Now others can come here from elsewhere and reap the benefits of all that hard work and sacrifice and suffering without having to do any of that heavy lifting. With these settlers came their Christian Judeo beliefs and customs that made what Canada is today. So an influx of other cultures and beliefs will eventually dilute and erode this. We can see this happened to indigenous people in Canada who lost much of their culture and belief system and who are trying to re-establish it. So one day our culture too will be at a crossroads. I guess this is the way of the world and nothing ever stays the same. The Ancient Romans spread their culture throughout the known world at one time.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

JLives wrote:

Who's we? I know I'll still be here.

Haven't met an East Indian I didn't like

Return to “Canada”