200 Thousand on book cover Artwork

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: 200 Thousand on book cover Artwork

Post by Omnitheo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 18th, 2017, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to bait
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Today I was casting back into my old worn out memory banks, and thought, when was the last time we heard anything about the Auditor General's report? (AG) .... Surely, the News would pick up on the AG reports highlighting the wastrel ways of this government, but, as far as I know, there has been nothing trumpeted for a very long time. Maybe I am missing out? Not watching or listening at the exact right time or channel?

So, I googled AG and found that, yes, this appointee has been doing his job very well, even to the point of decrying our porous border, possible corruption of immigration services (bribery) and other delicious items that are of direct concern on Castanet threads.

It is worth looking at for those interested.

I remember when that female AG, whose name I have forgotten, went relentlessly after Federal government's foolish spending. She was even asked to run for PM but she declined as she was ready for retirement. What a shame as she had a good head on her shoulders.

My point is...where the hell are the news reporters????
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Catsumi wrote:My point is...where the hell are the news reporters????

AT CBC and very well compensated for specific types of "news"...not actual news

Return to “Canada”