Really dumb Canadian freed from Taliban

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Really dumb Canadian freed from Taliban

Post by the truth »

kidnapped for 5 years :135: or trained to become terrorists for 5 years :200: lets not forget this guys past http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new ... adr-family http://www.torontosun.com/2017/08/29/kh ... lling-sign
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

the truth wrote:kidnapped for 5 years :135: or trained to become terrorists for 5 years :200: lets not forget this guys past http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new ... adr-family http://www.torontosun.com/2017/08/29/kh ... lling-sign

I think we've learned already it takes no special training or skill to terrorize.

The guy and the wife are idiots , and we shouldn't spend a dime on them - Infact they should lose whatever kids are left.
If you wanna make a difference in these :cuss: hole countries, enlist.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

sixxonesixx wrote:This guy seems a little shady... Taking his "heavily pregnant" wife to a hostile country to go.... hiking? If there was ever a picture of idiocy, it's this guy. She should divorce him while she still has life to live. Wonder where he is taking her next - Florida Everglades? No wonder Canada did nothing to help them. I'd like to see dna tests of the 3 kids.
just sayin....

He's heard Puetro Rico is nice. [icon_lol2.gif]
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

sixxonesixx wrote:This guy seems a little shady... Taking his "heavily pregnant" wife to a hostile country to go.... hiking? If there was ever a picture of idiocy, it's this guy. She should divorce him while she still has life to live. Wonder where he is taking her next - Florida Everglades? No wonder Canada did nothing to help them. I'd like to see dna tests of the 3 kids.
just sayin....

Yes, this stinky story just gets more so every hour. Khadar connections included.

On the News this morning it was said by Boyle himself that his wife had been raped by Taliban while in captivity.

The Kids may not even be his.(?)

I wonder with what warped sense of engrandizement overtook his soft brain to go on such a "hike" in such terrain and with such threats to personal safety, and to take a pregnant wife along with him. I also wonder about her choices too.

Stranger than fiction.

[icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

this whole story stinks of lies
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Btfsplck
Fledgling

Post by Btfsplck »

Just wait till he sues the Canadian government for his time away and it will stink even more.
It's not surprising they came back to Canada rather than the USA. Liberals will espouse this idiots character and pay him off for his ordeal. Once the fool gets his cash, Trudeu's brain dead supporters will blame Harper for the pay off.
Yup, this story stinks.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

sad but true..............
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Omnitheo wrote:I believe the children were born while they were in Afghanistan. He went there with his wife, and supposedly to offer aid.

It’s amusing how we celebrate those who go overseas to take lives, but shame those who go overseas to try and help lives.

Not sure if one can make such a bold statement, do we truly know who he was over helping? What if he was helping destroy USA or Canada. We really do not know, or do you?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

considering who his x wife is, i will go with destroying canada
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Well, she is his ex-wife! Their marriage was short. Maybe he was out to do something against her...
At any rate, it seems it was a dumb idea to go trekking there regardless of his motives.
However, I think we need to hear more about the entire situation before we can accurately judge.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:

It’s amusing how we celebrate those who go overseas to take lives,

This seems to be a shot at our armed forces, and if it is, shame on you. Talking to people that have been over there, they did a lot more than "take lives", including helping out villages to rebuild and get back on their feet after being terrorized by the Taliban and other fundamentalist groups. To say that they were there to "take lives" is the height of silliness, the height of over-simplicity, and the height of sanctimony. And it's also just plain nonsense.

but shame those who go overseas to try and help lives.

or even worse, try and shame our armed forces, and other armed forces, who had to go in and risk their lives to save the life of this dumb-dumb and his wife.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Fact this guy used to be married to khadr’s older extremist sister raises enough red flags with me.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

frazdog wrote:Why are you worried about the cost? Didn't you read the report that Canada will lead the G7 in economic performance. We will be awash in money!

Good one !

Out of curiousity I googled "Canada Debt Clock" where the spinning wheels will give you a case of vertigo.

At the moment, we are into it for 652 BILLION. (!!!)

Sorry Frazdog, we have no money that we can say is our own.

I believe it was around 20 years ago when it was 47 Billion and THAT number was reason enough to worry about. My, my. How government likes to throw OUR money into the shredder. Tax and spend more than what revenues bring in. Nothing like a new artwork coverpage for upcoming taxation plans to the tune of $600,000.00. Talk about putting lipstick on the pig!

Guaranteed that now someone, and we already know who, will jump in to tell us that debt is so good for us. Just wait a few moments.

Keep drinking the Kool- aid folks.

:130:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Jlabute wrote:Fact this guy used to be married to khadr’s older extremist sister raises enough red flags with me.

Yeah, she was the one who defended the attacks on 9-11. Just the sort that sends shivers down the old spine.

:200:

Unknown
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The guy is a few bricks short of a load.

I wonder if he couldn't get together with Nuttall and start building an ark or something... seems just about as bright.

It never ceases to amaze me that people are stupid enough to do things like go backpacking into Afghanistan with a pregnant wife. Pretty dang irresponsible, even just from the perspective that there just isn't medical care if his wife and unborn child had any issues.

I put him in the same class as Warmbier who went to North Korea as a tourist....

I wonder how these people ever made it through childhood without getting run over or something. Something wrong with our school systems if people like that can complete them...
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Canada”