Really dumb Canadian freed from Taliban

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Really dumb Canadian freed from Taliban

Post by The Green Barbarian »

How many millions of taxpayer dollars will our airhead PM be giving this complete bonehead?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#209113

I liked this comment:

The family was safe "but exhausted," Boyle's parents said on Thursday, while Coleman's parents were relieved to be able to speak with their daughter after five years.

However, her father said he was angry at Boyle for taking her to Afghanistan in the first place.

You freaking idiot. What were you doing going to Afghanistan. I am wondering why Selfie Boy and the evil Liberals aren't taking any credit for this? Isn't this a perfect photo-op for Airhead?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Really dumb Canadian freed from Taliban

Post by Ken7 »

Do you really believe his story?

I don't think it makes a lot of sense. It would be real interesting to follow his footsteps, there would likely be more to it then he is saying.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Guaranteed that this little junket will somehow cost the Canadian taxpayer dearly. Just wait for it. We know it's coming.

:135:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
frazdog
Fledgling

Post by frazdog »

Why are you worried about the cost? Didn't you read the report that Canada will lead the G7 in economic performance. We will be awash in money!
whitecandle
Board Meister

Post by whitecandle »

They were captured in October 2012 - Harper was PM until November 2015. What did Harper do to obtain the release of this man and his family?
Remember yesterday. Dream tomorrow. Live like crazy today.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

whitecandle wrote:They were captured in October 2012 - Harper was PM until November 2015. What did Harper do to obtain the release of this man and his family?

I'm still sometimes stuck on why it is Canada's concern?

IF someone is that stupid to travel to a country such as that on a holiday..ha. Let them keep them.

I see it as no different then traveling to a sunny destination during a nkown hurricane season and having the grand expectation that is the weather destroys the island, Canada will bend over backwards to bring you home on time so you don't miss work.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

whitecandle wrote:They were captured in October 2012 - Harper was PM until November 2015. What did Harper do to obtain the release of this man and his family?

We would not be privy to that information, especially if it could bungle the negotiations.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

How incredibly selfish, irresponsible and naive to take your AMERICAN wife and children to Afghanistan. Regardless of how altruistic he may think he his, it would take someone who thinks only of himself to needlessly put his family in that kind of jeopardy.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I believe the children were born while they were in Afghanistan. He went there with his wife, and supposedly to offer aid.

It’s amusing how we celebrate those who go overseas to take lives, but shame those who go overseas to try and help lives.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:How many millions of taxpayer dollars will our airhead PM be giving this complete bonehead?

I liked this comment:

The family was safe "but exhausted," Boyle's parents said on Thursday, while Coleman's parents were relieved to be able to speak with their daughter after five years.

However, her father said he was angry at Boyle for taking her to Afghanistan in the first place.

You freaking idiot. What were you doing going to Afghanistan. I am wondering why Selfie Boy and the evil Liberals aren't taking any credit for this? Isn't this a perfect photo-op for Airhead?

Okay, I'm going to guess "zero dollars" but that's just my guess. :biggrin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

The Green Barbarian wrote:How many millions of taxpayer dollars will our airhead PM be giving this complete bonehead?

I liked this comment:

lets not forget this guys x wife is omar khadrs older sister http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new ... adr-family

imo something stinks to high heaven

lets not forget who his x wife is http://www.torontosun.com/2017/08/29/kh ... lling-sign i sure hope the keep a watch on this family for life , and yes goos chance jt gives them millions too
Last edited by the truth on Oct 14th, 2017, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Omnitheo wrote:I believe the children were born while they were in Afghanistan. He went there with his wife, and supposedly to offer aid.

It’s amusing how we celebrate those who go overseas to take lives, but shame those who go overseas to try and help lives.

Perhaps you're right and I should know more about his story before passing judgement but on the surface it appears to be someone who risked his family's safety to satisfy his personal need to see justice in a part of the world that has little.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
sixxonesixx
Fledgling

Post by sixxonesixx »

This guy seems a little shady... Taking his "heavily pregnant" wife to a hostile country to go.... hiking? If there was ever a picture of idiocy, it's this guy. She should divorce him while she still has life to live. Wonder where he is taking her next - Florida Everglades? No wonder Canada did nothing to help them. I'd like to see dna tests of the 3 kids.
just sayin....
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

'heavily pregnant'? What is that supposed to mean? Better than a teeny bit pregnant?
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW

Return to “Canada”