$10 + Million a Piece

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: $10 + Million a Piece

Post by Catsumi »

Glacier wrote:
Catsumi wrote:I cannot locate the thread where I mentioned that soon our very own radicalized Canadian citizens that joined ISIS against Canada are now returning to our fold.

The same is true of the UK who have decided they will not tolerate their return and will kill these ISIS terrorist supporters.

So, in stark contrast, Canada is gladly taking them all back in with open arms. Canada is to rehabilitate these men so that it doesn't occur to them to continue to fight, murder or bomb bomb us on our own soil.

Rehab hasn't really been a big success story with previously incarcerated murderers, rapists, pedophiles or even with killer dogs, but we KNOW it will work this time. It may cost a huge amount of money for psychiatrists, psychologists and hospitalization for these guys, but what the hell, it's only money.

I am sure our veterans who fought against ISIS will agree.

The government thinks that doing anything else means they will have to give each terrorist 10 million bucks lest we "violate their rights" by stripping them of the Canadian citizenship or leaving them overseas. 10 million times 100 or so ISIS fighters means 1 billion bucks the government will pay out.

THIS is what ISIS represents: feeding baby parts to the Yadizi mother, and raping to death her 10 year old. F'n sick.

https://twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/8 ... 9932325888[/quote

.........................."........................

Glacier, your link was too distressing for me to look at beyond the headline. The terrorists have no empathy, conscience or a smidgeon of love for their fellow humans.

Not only are we going to be stuck with the 60-100 returning ISIS sympathizers (butchers is more accurate) to Canada but now this:

Yesterday morning cbc radio briefly announced on the news that 15,000 illegal migrants who stormed our porous borders have been investigated and found wanting in a big way. They have criminal records, links to terrorists or for various reasons deemed to be unsafe to stay in Canada. (For us, not them).

However, deportation officials have hit a major bump in that these questionable persons CANNOT be returned to their homelands because they don't want them back. Not now, not ever.

Google: 15,000 migrants await deportation from Canada. Also immigrationwatch.com Stories like these disappear beneath the waves of faux news quickly, almost like a coverup op.

So, looks like we will be hosting even more of these little gems. Get used to it as more to come.

Come to Canada, one and all, no matter what crimes you have committed elsewhere. JT welcomes you.

:135:
Last edited by Catsumi on Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Glacier wrote:The government thinks that doing anything else means they will have to give each terrorist 10 million bucks lest we "violate their rights" by stripping them of the Canadian citizenship or leaving them overseas. 10 million times 100 or so ISIS fighters means 1 billion bucks the government will pay out.

THIS is what ISIS represents: feeding baby parts to the Yadizi mother, and raping to death her 10 year old. F'n sick.

https://twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/8 ... 9932325888

I would be very careful trusting anything related to MEMRI. They are known to deliberately twist the truth, and outright lie. I am not saying this did not happen, sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but just that this source is very untrustworthy and one should always rely on a second independent source. That last point is probably true of most media sources.

Additionally, while I will never defend ISIS, it is not reasonable to equate a group with the worst atrocities committed by it's members. ISIS are murderous thugs, without a doubt, but the vast majority of ISIS members are not psychopathic baby killers. By focusing on the worst members of a group as being somehow representative of the group, you are basically using an emotive argument rather than a logical one. That's just propaganda, and surely we are above using such tactics when maturely discussing these topics.

:topic:
There is no reason to think that those who are the subject of this thread are terrorists, and certainly no reason to think that they should be lumped in with those who would commit infanticide or worse. It might make sense to discuss terrorists in a separate thread, to reduce the chance that anyone might think you are actually lumping Abdullah Almalki, Ahmad El Maati and Muayyed Nureddin in with them.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Verum wrote:I would be very careful trusting anything related to MEMRI. They are known to deliberately twist the truth, and outright lie. I am not saying this did not happen, sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but just that this source is very untrustworthy and one should always rely on a second independent source. That last point is probably true of most media sources.

Can you give me an example of MEMRI lying? You don't think ISIS has done horrible things to Yazidis? Raping and killing? It doesn't seem likely that they'd be the types to feeding baby meat to kafirs?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Glacier wrote:
Verum wrote:I would be very careful trusting anything related to MEMRI. They are known to deliberately twist the truth, and outright lie. I am not saying this did not happen, sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but just that this source is very untrustworthy and one should always rely on a second independent source. That last point is probably true of most media sources.

Can you give me an example of MEMRI lying? You don't think ISIS has done horrible things to Yazidis? Raping and killing? It doesn't seem likely that they'd be the types to feeding baby meat to kafirs?

I actually pointed out that I wouldn't be surprised if a member or members of ISIS did this, but I doubt it is standard or common ISIS behaviour. I trust that you don't think that all Canadians should be judged by the actions of the worst?

As for MEMRI's lying, just google for MEMRI criticism. There are plenty of examples of twisted translations, half-truths and outright lies and this goes back more than a decade. Additionally, try to find their translations which makes Muslims, Arabs, etc. out to be reasonable, normal people. Do you think that that is the behaviour of an unbiased, news organisation?

Anyway, can we please get back on topic, or discuss this elsewhere, since this is definitely not on topic here?

Return to “Canada”