The real reason Sears went bankrupt...theft.

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: The real reason Sears went bankrupt...theft.

Post by The Green Barbarian »

jimmy4321 wrote:I went to Sears at Xmas time a few times in 30yrs, for some Hail Mary gift shopping - won't miss it.
I'm amazed The Bay still exist.

LOL - I was just thinking the same thing, only seem to set foot in Sears on Dec 24th every year. :130:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

jimmy4321 wrote:I'm amazed The Bay still exist.

I'm amazed a lot of big stores still exist.

In the future, people will go to malls, and look at stuff through windows, and scan
their phones on whatever they want, and when they get home, the stuff will be waiting for them
at the front door, in a box.

In the future people will not wander through big stores just to find what they want is overpriced.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:I went to Sears at Xmas time a few times in 30yrs, for some Hail Mary gift shopping - won't miss it.
I'm amazed The Bay still exist.

LOL - I was just thinking the same thing, only seem to set foot in Sears on Dec 24th every year. :130:

AHA, so you are "that guy." But Not this year. :1422: I walked through Sears today and was aghast at what was left. Looks like the bargain basement sale at the Army and Navy in East Vancouver for women. I was appauled by their change rooms, dated, paint chipping, ugly.

For men, there was tonnes of good clothing left though.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Queen K wrote: I was appauled by their change rooms, dated, paint chipping, ugly.

Nothing unusual there, they have not done any upkeep for years. Look up at the ceiling, it's gross!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Queen K wrote:Looks like the bargain basement sale at the Army and Navy...

In the old days when a store liquidated, you would get good deals, and towards the end you could get incredible deals
on certain things. But now, like I learned when Zellers in Penticton was "closing up" these tricky guys actually
bring in 'dead stock' that was sitting in some warehouse for years or decades, and they try trick people into buying the crap
by saying 40% OFF or some other dishonest SALE PRICE.

Is that what Sears Kelowna is doing?

I wonder.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I saw green jackets with bright blue fake fur collars attached.
(All you "Hail Mary Shoppers" - no no just NO on that one, I don't care if they're a buck.) :-X
If that's not "dead stock" I don't know what else it would be. :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I wont go in there. They barely carry any craftsman at the kelowna store. Fd over all the pensions. Let em truck the junk to chicago. F em
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “Canada”