Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Postby johnrae » Nov 22nd, 2017, 8:27 am

https://globalnews.ca/news/3871229/cana ... n-trudeau/

Justin and his buddies are letting in 60 ISIS fighters. He is going to fix them and make them Liberal voters.
Watch the two videos in the article. Justin will not respond to any questions without reading what his masters have told him to read. His responses don't answer any of the questions.
What a clown.
What a puppet.
Disgusting human.

4 people like this post.
johnrae

Liked in: 117 posts

Re: Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 22nd, 2017, 9:05 am

Hes a george soros sock puppet. More of this on the way. I cant wait for all the haitians that trump wants to get rid of . So nice that trudeau is ready with welfare checks for them . Borders wide open. Stadiums full of migrants. Its only just begun. 2 more years of this
We don't reach for handouts we reach for those who are down . "Garth Brooks "

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
MAKE ALBERTA GREAT AGAIN

2 people like this post.
Jflem1983
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1655 posts

Postby KK69 » Nov 22nd, 2017, 3:19 pm

When I first read this I thought it was fake news.... I wish it was fake news. What are the liberals thinking? How can this benefit our country. There are plenty of skilled workers from around the world that would love to call Canada home. Why does Justin want these killers living here. They hate us and our values.

4 people like this post.
KK69

Liked in: 16 posts

Postby Verum » Nov 22nd, 2017, 3:25 pm

As citizens of Canada, we have to let them back in, but that doesn't mean we can't prosecute them, and those who are found to have fought against us or our allies should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We need to make sure we have laws to keep us safe from such people over the long term, so indefinite prison sentences for those who engage in such treasonous behaviour would be a start. Canada should not be seen as a welcoming place to traitors.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Explains why so few people reply to me, and why I might not reply

3 people like this post.
Verum
Board Meister

Liked in: 522 posts

Postby j watson » Nov 22nd, 2017, 4:38 pm

[attachment=0]trudeau1.jpg[/attachment]

So true.
Attachments
trudeau1.jpg

the truth likes this post.
j watson
Board Meister

Liked in: 106 posts

Postby Catsumi » Nov 22nd, 2017, 4:43 pm

As I pointed out in the thread $10 Million Apiece yesterday, cbc radio news reported that 15,000 of recent arrivees have criminal records, ties to terrorist organizations or are otherwise unsuitable candidates for Canadian citizenship. They are awaiting deportation, however, their home countries do not want them back.

Guess we are stuck with them too.

:135:
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.
Catsumi
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 844 posts

Postby Ken7 » Nov 22nd, 2017, 6:12 pm

Well I personally just don't get it. Sadly we will one day have ISIS committing attacks on Canadians. Then we will all sit there and say, well how can this be, and the blame will all fall upon Law Enforcement.

I feel anyone who has been associated to be a ISIS fighter they should have their citizenship removed, be it they are born Canadian or not. I think it is time Trudeau wakes up!

I wonder how this is going to sit with other leaders of Countries. It would appear Canada is harboring ISIS fighters to protect them from the other countries who are actively battling them on their home soil. They are going to have to add CANADA to the list as one of the Countries ISIS recruits from.

The Top 5 Countries Where ISIS Gets Its Foreign Recruits
http://time.com/4739488/isis-iraq-syria ... ia-russia/
Last edited by Ken7 on Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

j watson likes this post.
Ken7
Guru

Liked in: 2143 posts

Postby Catsumi » Nov 22nd, 2017, 6:18 pm

JT I strongly believe, IS wide awake and knows exactly what he is doing. It is pure evil.

Once again I say that this government is at war with its citizenry.

4 people like this post.
Catsumi
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby Catsumi » Nov 23rd, 2017, 8:06 am

Ken7 wrote:Well I personally just don't get it. Sadly we will one day have ISIS committing attacks on Canadians. Then we will all sit there and say, well how can this be, and the blame will all fall upon Law Enforcement.

I feel anyone who has been associated to be a ISIS fighter they should have their citizenship removed, be it they are born Canadian or not. I think it is time Trudeau wakes up!

I wonder how this is going to sit with other leaders of Countries. It would appear Canada is harboring ISIS fighters to protect them from the other countries who are actively battling them on their home soil. They are going to have to add CANADA to the list as one of the Countries ISIS recruits from.

The Top 5 Countries Where ISIS Gets Its Foreign Recruits
http://time.com/4739488/isis-iraq-syria ... ia-russia/

There is truth in what you say Ken7.

The returning 60 ISIS terrorists have the option to attend "de-radicalization" clinics supplied free of charge by the long suffering Canadian taxpayer.

But guess what? They do not HAVE TO attend, and nor can they be forced or coerced into attending. Their "rights" might be ruffled and we know where that leads to....big cash payouts. In other words, the returning terrorists have the knowledge and the will to cause us great harm; the potential is there. (Source, cbc radio news 8:00 a.m. Today).

As to recruitment of terrorists from Canada as you suggest Ken? Yeah, let's rent them out by the hour.

:smt045
Catsumi
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby seewood » Nov 23rd, 2017, 8:36 am

Even the interviewer seemed surprised at the answer Rory Stewart, the U.K. minister of international development, gave about how Britain should deal with citizens who chose to leave the country to join ISIS.

"I'm afraid we have to be serious about the fact these people are a serious danger to us, and unfortunately the only way of dealing with them will be, in almost every case, to kill them," Stewart told BBC Radio's John Pienaar last month.

Stewart, a former diplomat, continued: "These are people who are executing people … who have held women and children hostage, who are torturing and murdering, trying, by violence, to impose their will. Our response has to be, when somebody does that, I'm afraid, to deal with that."

France, US and other countries kill them before they come back. Not going to take a chance of an attack when they are back in country of origin.
In Canada, have an ice cap and a pile of loot and good luck eh....
I am not wealthy but I am rich

Ken7 likes this post.
seewood
Board Meister

Liked in: 510 posts

Postby motokelowna1 » Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:22 am

Maybe we can put the ISIS fighters on the new skating rink and play curling with them, as long as they wear a vest ...

the truth likes this post.
motokelowna1
Fledgling

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby christopher » Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:29 pm

Ask yourself what your grandfathers would do ?

Jflem1983 likes this post.
christopher
Fledgling

Liked in: 110 posts

Postby deeball » Nov 23rd, 2017, 5:40 pm

My brother in law can't even come to Canada to visit his family because he hit someone in a bar (whom he is friends with now) approximately 7 years ago. He has been denied twice now just for that, but hell, lets let in 60 ISIS fighters. so ridiculous!

2 people like this post.
deeball

Liked in: 14 posts

Postby Verum » Nov 23rd, 2017, 5:47 pm

deeball wrote:My brother in law can't even come to Canada to visit his family because he hit someone in a bar (whom he is friends with now) approximately 7 years ago. He has been denied twice now just for that, but hell, lets let in 60 ISIS fighters. so ridiculous!

He's not a citizen, is he?
Citizens are allowed to come to Canada no matter what. That's sort of the point of being a citizen, Canada can't refuse one as one of her own. That doesn't mean that Canada can't put their sorry :cuss: in jail as soon as they hit Canadian soil, but we can't turn them away and I'd hate to see Canada change the rules so she could.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Explains why so few people reply to me, and why I might not reply

Omnitheo likes this post.
Verum
Board Meister

Liked in: 522 posts

Postby the truth » Nov 24th, 2017, 12:33 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Hes a george soros sock puppet. More of this on the way. I cant wait for all the haitians that trump wants to get rid of . So nice that trudeau is ready with welfare checks for them . Borders wide open. Stadiums full of migrants. Its only just begun. 2 more years of this

add this to the mix https://globalnews.ca/news/3875716/syri ... paign=2015
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4690 posts

Next

Return to Canada