Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Re: Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Postby Omnitheo » Nov 25th, 2017, 9:26 am

Innocent until proven guilty. What is with all these posters who wish to bypass our laws? Who wish to deny Canadians of their rights?

If someone is a convicted terrorist, they will be charged under our code of laws and receive due punishment.

Those here calling for us to deny rights to our Canadian brothers and sisters though are not true Canadians. This is a country of laws and freedoms. Those who would see our system ignore those laws and deny those freedoms at a whim must be prepared to face the same themselves.

Truth, you immigrated to Canada, and you post anti-government and anti-Canadian thoughts online. What you promote here could be used against you in the same way. To treat you as second class, to remove you from this country. To deny you justice under our legal system. Are you prepared to have your life destroyed for nothing more than someone’s suspicion?
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3172 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 25th, 2017, 9:49 am

Omnitheo wrote:Innocent until proven guilty. What is with all these posters who wish to bypass our laws? Who wish to deny Canadians of their rights?

If someone is a convicted terrorist, they will be charged under our code of laws and receive due punishment.

Those here calling for us to deny rights to our Canadian brothers and sisters though are not true Canadians. This is a country of laws and freedoms. Those who would see our system ignore those laws and deny those freedoms at a whim must be prepared to face the same themselves.

Truth, you immigrated to Canada, and you post anti-government and anti-Canadian thoughts online. What you promote here could be used against you in the same way. To treat you as second class, to remove you from this country. To deny you justice under our legal system. Are you prepared to have your life destroyed for nothing more than someone’s suspicion?

Ya 10 million a piece. Stiff penalties .

Do u ever stop and think about the nonsense u post on here .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2496 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Nov 25th, 2017, 9:57 am

I’m sorry, Canadian’s rights are nonesense?

You still fail to comprehend the reason for the settlements. We denied our citizens their rights, and knowingly handed them over to other nations to be tortured. And these people weren’t even terrorists.

Is that really the kind of country you want to have? One where you have no rights or freedoms? Where you could be given away to be tortured simply because someone suspects you of something? That seems to be what you are suggesting, and if so, your own anti-government comments would likely land you in hot water under such a system.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3172 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 25th, 2017, 10:00 am

Omnitheo wrote:I’m sorry, Canadian’s rights are nonesense?

You still fail to comprehend the reason for the settlements. We denied our citizens their rights, and knowingly handed them over to other nations to be tortured. And these people weren’t even terrorists.

Is that really the kind of country you want to have? One where you have no rights or freedoms? Where you could be given away to be tortured simply because someone suspects you of something? That seems to be what you are suggesting, and if so, your own anti-government comments would likely land you in hot water under such a system.

What freedoms are u talking about. We have very few freedoms. Heck uts even against the law to operate a car without being buckled up.

Yet at the very same time we are paying terrorists 10 million a piece.

Please go on and list all these so called freedoms
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Postby christopher » Nov 25th, 2017, 11:14 am

Who pays should the money be taken from The drug users,The homeless,The refugees, The FN, Health Care, You said one time welfare helped you and it changed your life I am truthfully happy that happened for you. Now are you saying that we take tax dollars away from all these Canadians that need help like you did one time. These ISIS fighters made a choice not be Canadian the minute they helped ISIS.

2 people like this post.
christopher
Fledgling

Liked in: 216 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Nov 25th, 2017, 11:20 am

But problem with your theory christopher and jflem is yourcletting bigotry rule your thinking. Canada never gave a cent to any terrorist . But what canada did do was make amends for your type of thinking :smt045

Now as far as the former isil members as omni points out if they commited a crime then they will face a judge . Its how canada works :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2669 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 25th, 2017, 11:23 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 25th, 2017, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic

Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Postby christopher » Nov 25th, 2017, 11:30 am

maryjane48 wrote:But problem with your theory christopher and jflem is yourcletting bigotry rule your thinking. Canada never gave a cent to any terrorist . But what canada did do was make amends for your type of thinking :smt045

Now as far as the former isil members as omni points out if they commited a crime then they will face a judge . Its how canada works :smt045

The problem is tax dollars and to have anything to say about it you need to have payed them to understand why I fell the way I do.
christopher
Fledgling

Liked in: 216 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Nov 25th, 2017, 11:39 am

You the only one with acjob in canada ? Lol cant form a argument so you default to dumb personal attack.

Think of me as a mirror and what i say is really a reflection of you :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2669 posts

Postby the truth » Nov 25th, 2017, 1:08 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Innocent until proven guilty. What is with all these posters who wish to bypass our laws? Who wish to deny Canadians of their rights?

fyi i will go very slow here so you can understand,, i feel pretty safe that i will not be asked to leave this country , might have something to do with 1. serving in the military canadian forces when i turned 18, my personal way of saying thank you, plus maybe just maybe ,2. not going over seas and train with isis
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5571 posts

Postby the truth » Nov 25th, 2017, 1:12 pm

so canadiens going over seas to train with isis is no big deal then :cuss: , what would you do, welcome them back and leave them alone
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5571 posts

Postby Catsumi » Nov 25th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Well, this issue of returning ISIS sympathizers/fighters is quite the conundrum that lawyers, judges, politicians will be making hay from for years to come. The courts will be busy from now to doomsday.

Imagine this: their original homeland (#1) was in such a terrible, unlivable state that they turned to Canada (#2) and were lucky enough to be granted citizenship.

Then, they return to homeland # 1 to fight WITH those who made that homeland a cesspool in the first place. Only problem is, their NEW homeland (#2, Canada) is fighting against ISIS in homeland #1, thereby rendering those Canadian ISIS fighters TRAITORS to new homeland, (#2, Canada) where he has tried or succeeded in killing/maiming Canadians.

The battle does not go so well for our newly minted Canadians, and homeland #1 isn't that appealing or safe to stay in now that the tables have turned...so Traitors must return to homeland #2 to save their skins. They are smart enough to know that if they tried to stay in Homeland #1, the residents, finally rid of ISIS and their accompanying misery, would hunt Traitors down and kill them as rabid dogs should be. They, Traitors, were aligned of their OWN free will to be involved with ISIS terror, murder, rape, atrocities, destruction of dwellings, businesses, cities, etc.

So, now these guys are heading back to Homeland #2 in which the troops, their families and good hearted citizens live that had Traiors' best interests at heart when they embraced them as citizens. But, the Traitors have blood on their hands, no loyalty to any country that we can figure, and are losers in a battle they still wish to fight.

Possibly full of revenge and murder in their hearts, they will turn on us (Canadians) as they have in the recent past.

Definitely, courtroom time will be at a premium for a long time to come and with the soft headed policies we have now, expect these characters to benefit once again.

Someone asked on this thread about what our grandparents would do if they could see this situation today. My answer is they would never dream of such a travesty happening in this country. They would think we have gone mad.
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.

2 people like this post.
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1833 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 26th, 2017, 9:14 am

So 60 fighters. 10 million a piece. Thats only 600 million dollars .

60 rds .223. Is about. 10 dollars. Doing the math. I think we are better off to shoot the bastads

the truth likes this post.
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Postby Ka-El » Nov 26th, 2017, 9:22 am

Jflem1983 wrote: Do u ever stop and think about the nonsense u post on here .

:spitcoffee: :laugh: OMG, the irony !!!
While the research shows that people with right-wing views tend to be less intelligent than those with left-wing views,
the continued excuse-making and support for Donald Trump indicates researchers have underestimated by how much.

2 people like this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4234 posts

Postby Chyren » Nov 27th, 2017, 6:49 am

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/chance- ... -1.3693559

Even the Government says we're in trouble....

Chance of reintegrating Canadian ISIS fighters 'pretty remote': Goodale

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Chyren
Board Meister

Liked in: 305 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Canada