Antifa hypocrisy

Re: Antifa hypocrisy

Postby Ka-El » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Haha don’t say that Ka, deliberately obtuse people who personify Poe’s law will twist your words

Not sure why he didn't reference North Korea :135:
While the research shows that people with right-wing views tend to be less intelligent than those with left-wing views,
the continued excuse-making and support for Donald Trump indicates researchers have underestimated by how much.

maryjane48 likes this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4150 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:22 pm

Ka-El wrote:Not sure why he didn't reference North Korea :135:

Or Cuba. Weird.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15603 posts

Postby Jx3 » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Ka-el a communist? Lol. One way to find out. Who wants to take the test?

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Jflem, that’s for you to take too. Post your result.

Last time I took it I landed right beside Nelson Mandela from the earlier compass I posted.

I took the test.
Economic Left/Right: -2.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.08

I knew I would be somewhat close to the center but I figured I'd be further right than the test shows. Having said that, the questions definitely seem to be written with a leftist slant to them so I guess in that context it's not really a surprise that I landed just slightly left of center. If a confirmed "righty" like me lands left of center in this test I'd love to see how far off the map some of the resident lefties in here end up. No, I will not be voting NDP anytime soon!

2 people like this post.
Jx3
Übergod

Liked in: 1110 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Lol keith my views are clear .im anti fasict anti nazi anti kkk. You on other hand ? :200: and if few your buddys,end up on wrong emd of a antifa club i wont be losing sleep as my grampa faught in ww2 against fasicts as he was antifa like all the allies in ww2 :130:

You can join us or run and hide .your choice :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2668 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:31 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 30th, 2017, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2350 posts

Postby Ka-El » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:33 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Ka-El wrote: Not sure why he didn't reference North Korea :135:

Or Cuba. Weird.

Yes, I can appreciate how hard it would be to tell the difference between Cuba or Venezuela, and Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, the Netherlands, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, or Sweden. Damn communists :-X
While the research shows that people with right-wing views tend to be less intelligent than those with left-wing views,
the continued excuse-making and support for Donald Trump indicates researchers have underestimated by how much.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4150 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:38 pm

Where did i say that ? But if you continue to beak off in support of alt right you may not remain welcome in canada . :130: we dont want that kind here

You see i have a daughter and grand daughter and i do not want them exposed first hand to racists and thugs like the alt right as our vets in ww2 did not want canadians exposed to the facists. In germany . We fight the good fight while alt right speads hate and intolerance .

But if you feel worried what antifa might do to someone who supports trump and alt right extremists then good. Thats the plan

Im not part of the group calling themselves antifa .but i support their goal of ridding the earth of facists and hate groups . :130:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Postby Jx3 » Nov 30th, 2017, 12:57 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 30th, 2017, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to off topic post.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Jx3
Übergod

Liked in: 1110 posts

Postby Keith Duhaime » Nov 30th, 2017, 1:25 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 30th, 2017, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Liked in: 83 posts

Postby Keith Duhaime » Nov 30th, 2017, 2:24 pm

maryjane48 wrote:....and i do not want them exposed first hand to .... and thugs ... . :130:

So am I to understand you steer clear of your daughter and grand daughter?

And FYI, as per my deleted post, yours is not the only family to have served in WWII. My family did likewise and in WWI as well, and 1812 too. Even I was in a position in my life where I might have also been exposed to the brutalities they went through. Fortunately the worst I ever saw of it was NCBW training and manpacking a GPMG sometimes for day and night on training exercises. Otherwise, my ancestors probably aren't rolling in their graves at having fought various tyrannies just to have subsequent generations become the likeness of the very thing they fought.

2 people like this post.
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Liked in: 83 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Nov 30th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Thats great keith .but i never implied mine was the only family .not sure why you would head down that road . I started the they failught for our freedom thread to highlight canadian familys sacrafice to keep nazism and tyranny at bay .

Stalin was as bad as hitler no doubts but antifa had zero to do with communist russia . They like canada and england saw how bad hitler was and did somrthing about while we got our act together to join the fight .

Canada booted earnst zundell for good reasons and actedcjust like antifa in doing so . Nazidm bad freedom good its simple concepts .

Thanks for your familys service :130:

As far as my family i see my daughter grand daughter every day and i have taught them to repel fasicsm and embrace. Tolerance of others who may look different who may sound different and may have different sexual preferences :smt045

And thats last time you or anyone else will talk about my daughter or grand daughter on here . :130:

Queen K likes this post.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Postby ferri » Nov 30th, 2017, 2:54 pm

:topic:
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson

maryjane48 likes this post.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 8764 posts

Postby Walking Wounded » Nov 30th, 2017, 3:17 pm

maryjane48 wrote:Your full of it jflem lol you see i have a good memory . I know what you wrote in the past on here . You said your family came from the states lol. Its my family thats been here sincec1600 and i can prove it . :smt045 i have documents.

To walking. Um no our troops in ww2 went europe fight the nazi facists . They were on antifa team i should know since my moms dad went and came back alive and i know exactly why they went. And your hear defending alt right facists . Which is your choice to live with . :smt045 and if a few your ilk end up wrong end of a antifa club well thats what happens to them types in canada as they not wanted here or represent what canada stands up for .

Im not into violence but im lot less into creepy alt righters running around spreading hate and intolerance :130:

Again learn how to read for gods sake, I never said or even insinuated that I support nazis. I did say that both nazis and Antifa are evil and need to be wiped out.
Until you learn to read and comprehend what you are reading you will continue to look like a fool with your outlandish accusations.

5 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 1478 posts

Postby Walking Wounded » Nov 30th, 2017, 3:20 pm

maryjane48 wrote:Lol keith my views are clear .im anti fasict anti nazi anti kkk. You on other hand ? :200: and if few your buddys,end up on wrong emd of a antifa club i wont be losing sleep as my grampa faught in ww2 against fasicts as he was antifa like all the allies in ww2 :130:

You can join us or run and hide .your choice :smt045

Calling WW2 veterans antifa is an insult to all vets who fought for freedom.

5 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby Walking Wounded » Nov 30th, 2017, 3:21 pm

maryjane48 wrote:Where did i say that ? But if you continue to beak off in support of alt right you may not remain welcome in canada . :130: we dont want that kind here

You see i have a daughter and grand daughter and i do not want them exposed first hand to racists and thugs like the alt right as our vets in ww2 did not want canadians exposed to the facists. In germany . We fight the good fight while alt right speads hate and intolerance .

But if you feel worried what antifa might do to someone who supports trump and alt right extremists then good. Thats the plan

Im not part of the group calling themselves antifa .but i support their goal of ridding the earth of facists and hate groups . :130:

Antifa= hate group

3 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Generalissimo Postalot

PreviousNext

Return to Canada