Cannabis the Truth.

alanjh595
Banned

Re: Cannabis the Truth.

Post by alanjh595 »

Big deal. They want to, they can build greenhouses that can grow anything from pot to tomatoes or peppers. They are nothing more than commercial greenhouse builders that are piggy-backing on the potential of future dope growers. Good for them.
They still are just greenhouse builders.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

alanjh595 wrote:Big deal. They want to, they can build greenhouses that can grow anything from pot to tomatoes or peppers. They are nothing more than commercial greenhouse builders that are piggy-backing on the potential of future dope growers. Good for them.

Not really, the lengthy security checks that those wishing to become Legal growers for Cannabis for the Government is a little more stringent then that to throw up a greenhouse to grow tomatoes or mushrooms.

Then the building themselves are on a little higher level of security which I won't enter into conversation of then the ones such as Bylands uses to grow roses.

There is a lot of money put forth to get to the stage of getting approval for many reasons.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

this whole thing is a joke. If I want to smoke some weed, I should never have to ask permission from anyone. Never should have, shouldn't have to in the future.

The government is now involved, because people are children and have no power and do not care that they have no power....they do what they are told, or not and on we go.....

Weed will be treated just like cigarettes, and they are beyond their worth in price. I think a pack actually costs 4 bucks, but because of the government they charge 11 a pack. do the math.

These legalizers are thieves and that is all.

The fact that people WANTED legalization means they have no clue that the government is mafia.

Dumb gets what dumb is.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Ken7 wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:Big deal. They want to, they can build greenhouses that can grow anything from pot to tomatoes or peppers. They are nothing more than commercial greenhouse builders that are piggy-backing on the potential of future dope growers. Good for them.

Not really, the lengthy security checks that those wishing to become Legal growers for Cannabis for the Government is a little more stringent then that to throw up a greenhouse to grow tomatoes or mushrooms.

Then the building themselves are on a little higher level of security which I won't enter into conversation of then the ones such as Bylands uses to grow roses.

There is a lot of money put forth to get to the stage of getting approval for many reasons.

You are addressing legalities, I am just talking about the physical aspects of the growing conditions. After all MJ is really just a weed and is is very easy to grow with the right amount of light and nutrients. It is a little more difficult to grow under the conditions above the 49th parallel, but it is doable but at a cost.

Just like solar power is easy if under the right sunlight conditions, it's under the conditions of being so far North that is the biggest challenge. believe me, I have LOTS of 1st hand experience from my younger years. I wasn't always this AR, geriatric, right-wing, TA, that I am today.
Bring back the LIKE button.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Is Canada going to be able to export the the US or other countries? Like in California where demand is high and supply probably took a hit due to those wildfires? Or any other situation where supply is limited, would be another way for Canadians to benefit.
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Bsuds wrote:
Ken7 wrote: you won't be able to afford your habit buying legal product.

And from what I have heard from someone who has tried the "legal" product, they say it's a waste of money as it's not nearly as potent as what they can buy on the street.

This non potent weed is what was tested to make it legal. The people that did the testing know this and have said so.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0933451706

Good read on muscular disorders and weed
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Study finds pot use down among minors. Up for seniors

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/ma ... -1.4454477
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

maryjane48 wrote:Study finds pot use down among minors. Up for seniors

:135: guess we don't need to worry about legalizing it anymore.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Think about it, the seniors of today were the hippies of yesterday. [icon_lol2.gif]
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Space tech to be used for growing weed :130:

https://www.rt.com/news/413680-suu-kyi- ... e-charges/

Space skunk :130:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I didnt know,this exsisted for home user .if it works. Then people could get together and pool money to use and buy

https://www.mydxlife.com/cannadx/?redir ... =Springbot

Return to “Canada”