Re: Cannabis the Truth.

Post by jimmy4321 »

Can't please everyone , hope the government makes a killing
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

jimmy4321 wrote:Can't please everyone , hope the government makes a killing

I do also, it won't bother me one bit. If it can bring us out of debt we're all laughing. Sadly, I don't think it is going to work as it was proposed. There will still be black market out there which was one of the real reasons they want it legalized.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

If price is low enough and its availability is everywhere. Then the blackmarket for weed is finished .balls in our current govts court so we will see
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

maryjane48 wrote:If price is low enough and its availability is everywhere. Then the blackmarket for weed is finished .balls in our current govts court so we will see

*removed*

Think about all the large grow operations, are the growers going to be given Government Grants, free power and people like you will work for free as long as they get a free ounce a month?

Do you have any clue as to the red tape and cost of some of the legal grow operations?

It will not work, obviously you have no idea. I'm actually laughing as you will be upset when you go to make you first "Legal Pharmacy" purchase, you won't be able to afford your habit buying legal product.
Last edited by ferri on Dec 8th, 2017, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Ken7 wrote: you won't be able to afford your habit buying legal product.

And from what I have heard from someone who has tried the "legal" product, they say it's a waste of money as it's not nearly as potent as what they can buy on the street.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 8th, 2017, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Bsuds wrote:
And from what I have heard from someone who has tried the "legal" product, they say it's a waste of money as it's not nearly as potent as what they can buy on the street.

I do not know if that will or for that matter can be adjusted.

I do know that it will be up to the grower to have their product analyzed to ensure if they are saying a strain has higher THC or CBD count it does.

As it is know these growers can put what ever they wish in their little jars or mark their baking with what they have learned has more or less. This just will not cut it once it is sold in the pharmacy or store front.

There is where one could make money if they had the knowledge and equipment to do testing. I would also think that these labs will have to have the credentials to do so, not just running out any purchasing the necessary tools so to speak.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 8th, 2017, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Every place i been to ken has its,product tested by lab already and i have been to atleast. 20 [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

This is weed truth . Shameful some folks is,against this treatment

https://globalnews.ca/news/3902428/video-baby-seizures/

:smt045
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 8th, 2017, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

The governments drug of choice is CASH and when they get a taste of this new found revenue they are gonna make it work.
Parties to the left and right will talk about safety, what about the children? yada yada yada all the time scheming to fill their pockets.
Just watch the news , provinces are fighting with the feds for a bigger piece of the pie because of this, because of that -It's all BS .
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

jimmy4321 wrote:The governments drug of choice is CASH and when they get a taste of this new found revenue they are gonna make it work.
Parties to the left and right will talk about safety, what about the children? yada yada yada all the time scheming to fill their pockets.
Just watch the news , provinces are fighting with the feds for a bigger piece of the pie because of this, because of that -It's all BS .

You are correct, but once each level of Government takes a piece of the pie, just how will this impact the black market. The grower needs something or it will not be worth their time to grow it. Even the Indiginous are staking a claim.

It will be a interesting year or two...don't invest in a grow op in my opinion.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

maryjane48 wrote:Every place i been to ken has its,product tested by lab already and i have been to atleast. 20 [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045

no they don't

Return to “Canada”