Racist attack with bat

Post by maryjane48 »

Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Re: Racist attack with bat

Post by Keith Duhaime »

maryjane48 wrote:
Wheres,antifa,when you need them ?

Fortunately not around. This individual is clearly sick, and that is the way it should be left. If 'antifa' was around and intervened, it would only validate the existence of the 'right','fascists','white supremacists' or whatever else they might want to call themselves. IOW, they see it as an 'us verus them' situation. Note I am not saying to ignore violence against our fellow citizrens, but not in the name of 'antifa' and not by 'cracking fascist skulls' as you have advocated in the past, but rather by stepping in and only using what force is necessary to restrain this indivisual until the police arrive.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Keith Duhaime wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:

Fortunately not around. This individual is clearly sick, and that is the way it should be left. If 'antifa' was around and intervened, it would only validate the existence of the 'right','fascists','white supremacists' or whatever else they might want to call themselves. IOW, they see it as an 'us verus them' situation. Note I am not saying to ignore violence against our fellow citizrens, but not in the name of 'antifa' and not by 'cracking fascist skulls' as you have advocated in the past, but rather by stepping in and only using what force is necessary to restrain this indivisual until the police arrive.

Honestly. The guy with the bat is lucky to be alive. Try doing that in USA. Be wearing a lead jacket real quick.

Canada should have some better laws for average folks to protect them self.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

maryjane48 wrote:https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2017/12/watch-bat-wielding-racist-attacks-latino-family-while-screaming-isis-and-terrorists/amp/

At home playing X-box
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Man accused in St. Thomas baseball bat attack is a lawyer from an influential Toronto family

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/st ... -1.4446289
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

ferri wrote:Man accused in St. Thomas baseball bat attack is a lawyer from an influential Toronto family

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/st ... -1.4446289

Well i guess one can argue he knew,the law,and should get big jail time
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Bat -man out on bail .

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/lond ... -1.4454213

Im thinking canada,needs a,racist registry just like the sex registry :130:

Be good keep track of all these sick folks :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:Bat -man out on bail .

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/lond ... -1.4454213

Im thinking canada,needs a,racist registry just like the sex registry :130:

Be good keep track of all these sick folks :smt045

U would be on it. U make a lot of negative comments about christians and working people. Thats no better than saying horrible things about black people or trans sexuals. U r in the same boat as all the people u claim to hate. Funny how often that happens
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I just hold a mirror up so people like you can see themselves . :130: if you dont like what you see then change
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:I just hold a mirror up so people like you can see themselves . :130: if you dont like what you see then change

You you act this racist and deplorable as an example to the rest of us to see not how to act? What an odd way to try to change the world, fighting racism and bigotry with even worse racism and bigotry.

You can keep trying it your way, but I see that as a terrible way to live and more just an excuse for being a racist bigot.

In my opinion you aren't helping the world in those actions and perhaps you should turn that mirror around and take a long hard look.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

L its not the left going around threatning minorities with bats its the right .
The mirror is aimed exactly where it should be . At you
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:L its not the left going around threatning minorities with bats its the right .
The mirror is aimed exactly where it should be . At you

Really, because many news articles show people protesting right wing nonsense and the lefties are there with the bats.....which you have stated you support. (beating people based on color on views is something you support not me)

I think idiots stating crappy ignorant things...shouldn't, and people beating them for saying those stupid things also shouldn't.

You however support violence and advocate hate based on peoples color, sex, religion, and views in life.

That is hate speech, and your mirror is pointed still the wrong way.

I sure do despise the people on this planet that advocate hate towards others. I hate a lot of peoples views of things, but I still don't advocate hatred towards those people. Ignorance can be cured, but never with hatred, racism religious intolerance and bigotry, sadly all things you support based on what race, religion and sex someone is.

You have spoken for yourself, and your lectures show your hatred of others, my views never encourage such actions.

Return to “Canada”