PM poses for gay cover

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: PM poses for gay cover

Post by Queen K »

Dizzy1 wrote:So the Prime Minister of Canada shared his thoughts on Gay Rights in an article in a Gay magazine and he's on the cover of said magazine.

What exactly is the story here? :135:

IF you will please notice, I liked your post here. There was no real story here right? So if you read my bolded out sentences in my own quotes, I defend Sheer's right to not be in said magazine and to not be in it without prejudice to his being a man or not.

How is this not arguing with MJ? It is. I am. And I am wondering why you are willfully not reading those points while asking what my point is.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

maryjane48 wrote:http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/12/08/canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-poses-for-cover-of-gay-magazine-attitude/

The question is will andy join him and do the same like a real.man would ?

MJ, I'm calling you out at this point. What is your reasoning here?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Veovis wrote:
Queen K wrote:And yet instead of ignoring MJ this has reached two pages of discussion, not of the magnitude of Justin Trudeau's statement, to bring all Canadian citizens into the fold, but rather, to argue over a hypothetical which may or may not ever happen. Hypothetically of course.

Yet you run to her defense in such a clearly hate planned topic. This is where more of the discussion has been as it seems the consensus was....."he did an interview so what" and the topic was really geared to be "other politician didn't what a bigot".

Other politician isn't the PM, and therefore irrelevant, the hate speech desired in this thread was clear, and the defense of it troubling.

It's not that the other politician didn't. To me MJ is saying that if Sheer did become Prime Minister, he wouldn't. But we don't know that for sure. Maybe some would say, "yes we do for sure know Sheer would not." But no, we don't.

And I'm saying that if Sheer didn't, declining the opportunity to do so would not call into question his manhood. How many different ways do you want me to say it? This is third different way tonight.

I have to go to bed now. Geezz.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Queen K wrote:
Queen K wrote:Yes, I have one. My point is that it's not just MJ using incidents and circumstances to highlight what we don't like about political leaders. It's just that when MJ does it, weeeeeeeeelllllllllllll!

MJ is making a point to say that Sheer would never agree to a gay magazine cover, interview, write up. But I'm saying that's Sheer's right and he doesn't need to be called "not a man" for it.

That Trudeau did it will make him an icon the World over, for many reasons to many people, pro and con for him.

I admire what he did by the way, but it doesn't mean Sheer has to.

Veovis, Dizzy1, will you two address the bolded parts please?

I'm not disagreeing with that - I'm disagreeing with this ...

Queen K wrote:MJ is challenging the idea that Andrew Sheer would do the same type of interview with the same magazine, not just any old magazine.

She's not challenging anyone.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I said "idea", right?
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 15th, 2017, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Black Dogs Matter
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I didnt see your question till now queen

Because the leader of canada should represent every segment . But facts are andy is a homophobe hence his website deleated after winning leadership

In my ooinion hes far from a,man and more a mouse
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

PM poses should have had a fist full of cash in his hand a tear in his eye.

Return to “Canada”