Albertas shift to renewables

Jhunter199
Fledgling

Re: Albertas shift to renewables

Post by Jhunter199 »

BC has been selling power to Alberta and Washington for years, if you check the NEB annual reports you would see last year BC sold $300,000,000 worth of power to Alberta. So I really have no clue where you got your facts from MJ or if your just making assumptions.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

hobbyguy wrote:

Interesting thing about BC and the electricity grid, BC can import more that it sells, and still make money. Just shows you how dumb wind and solar are

Now that site C is a go we are set up to continue down that road for decades to come. We should congratulate California and now Alberta for setting us up for huge profits for years to come. It might not be in their plans but it is certainly forced by their actions. Thankfully Horgan was too smart (can't believe I said that) to go down that rabbit hole.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Im fairly sure in about 2 years. The Notley wrecking crew will be history. Along with Bill 6. The war on coal. And the dreams of so many progressives.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
RUEZ
Fledgling

Post by RUEZ »

In two years the Alberta NDP will be back to where they belong, in the opposition.

Return to “Canada”